DNBTV Live at Hospitality @ Brixton

Their ratings would go through the roof!

Then all they'd have to do is shut Risky up (nice bloke but he must have the most boringly monotone voice I've ever heard) and we have a winner

On the mini-site Andy C is not listed on the lineup

HIGH CONTRAST . LONDON ELEKTRICITY
DANNY BYRD . NETSKY . B-COMPLEX
LOGISTICS + NU:TONE

Yeah, I was assuming that they were just listing the Hospital artists as Fabio wasnt on there either.....
I know High Contrast is playing 1-2

I'm not really that intersted in this tbh. 6 hours of hands in the air/hug the person next to you liquid with screaming female vocals

Next weeks DNBTV is far more appealing - D Bridge B2B Krust, A.I., Eveson, S.P.Y. and a special guest

I'm not really that intersted in this tbh. 6 hours of hands in the air/hug the person next to you liquid with screaming female vocals

Next weeks DNBTV is far more appealing - D Bridge B2B Krust, A.I., Eveson, S.P.Y. and a special guest

fair play, I think it might be intresting to check tho, seeing as its live from a big venue

Going to this. Really looking forward to Eveson. AI, SPY & Krust speak for themselves

I bet the audio ends up being distorted and the whole thing flops anyway!

Can't have been as bad as last nights DNBTV from what has been posted on DNBA

Constant buffering, Blame fucking the deck stand, Blame mixing like a 12 year old, Blame playing some of the worst music ever, The Insiders ending up with about 10 minutes of their set being shown due the buffering problems

Can't have been as bad as last nights DNBTV from what has been posted on DNBA

Constant buffering, Blame fucking the deck stand, Blame mixing like a 12 year old, Blame playing some of the worst music ever, The Insiders ending up with about 10 minutes of their set being shown due the buffering problems

So things are looking hopeful for tomorrow then

dnbtv has gone down hill recently with its streaming.. to be honest andy c is the only one i'd wanna see.. danny bryd will just rinse his album, i've never really liked logistics's set.. nu tone would be big as well as cyantific... it think a night down the pub might be more fun that night

Back
Top Bottom