DNBTV Live at Hospitality @ Brixton

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Just a headz up
Nothing down in writing yet I believe, but, according to the Hospital podcast (issue 124), they will be hosting the whole event on DNBTV live this Friday night.
So potentially that means a sweet new Andy C set to last us up untill the release of Nightlife....

Well last time they released sets they didn't release the whole sets anyway, which was annoying.

If I was in your position and I could, then I would mate

Wed 6th Oct 2010 - D&BTV LIVE 120: RAM RECORDS SHOW!
Show Time: 7pm-10.30pm (UK) / 2pm-5.30pm (US EST)
LINEUP T.B.A
PRESENTED BY THE RISKY & SOPHIE G

That should be a massive show. Hope Andy C is one of the DJ's on the night

LINEUP T.B.A

Sweet, you should start a seperate thread for that. I knew it was on the cards, but didnt know it was so soon

LINEUP T.B.A

I doubt he will TBH. It'll probably be peeps like Culture Shock, Hamilton, Delta Heavy and maybe one of the older Ram crew like Shimon or Moving Fusion

I doubt he will TBH. It'll probably be peeps like Culture Shock, Hamilton, Delta Heavy and maybe one of the older Ram crew like Shimon or Moving Fusion

Yeah can see what your saying, although it is only 2 days after the release of nightlife 5 so he might..... but Culture shock would be great too.

Good shout Testi. I'd rather have it during the set though, whilst the d&b is on and replacing some of the SHIT mc's they have on there

Back
Top Bottom