Dnbing - Sedona

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by veckas, May 20, 2011.

1. veckas

veckas New Member

Dnbing - Sedona

yo

2. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

Some mixed feelings here. Loved the intro and I was thinking ''oh this is gonna be good'' but it kinda failed to deliver... Was expecting some huge drop (and the fact there isn't 1 doesn't mean it's bad, I was just expecting that). Then as I was listening on, It just got mellow, don't know how else to put it. I liked the idea at the start a lot, but as it went on I got bored...
    Also, I think u might have missed a few bass notes at about 0.52 up untill 1.00. It seems atonal with the rest of it, like the bass notes should have been half a step higher (or lower, not rly sure). Tt sounds way off. Also while im on the bass, that 3x osc or whatever sin pattern u used for it should have went an octave lower couse u can hear it much more then u feel it. (unless ofc. that was the idea but it doesn't seem like it was)
    Im not gonna say anything production wise couse I don't know much about it.

Im trying to be 100% honest here...
    Take care and no hard feelings.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i like the stacatto drum work. really techy. the intro is great, specially the synth. i dont like the rest very much, it sounds pretty disjointed.

4. awfulmodel

awfulmodel Member

I like the drums, Im not a big fan of the bassline though. Not because it's simple or whatever, it just feels like it's missing something. Like dirt? Idk. I usually make my basslines very simple and dirty only because I personally like the way it sounds so simplicity is not the issue.

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

Last edited: May 22, 2011