Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Track L

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Track M

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

moriaty

VIP Junglist
so here it is guys. im gonna keep this thread short, what with the forum update..
eight dnb and 5 non dnb tunes, great work from everyone once again.
check the soundcloud link, listen to all the tunes and vote for ONE track.

http://soundcloud.com/dnbforumproductioncomp/sets/dnbfpc-april-2010

no genre segregation this time round, so vote for your favourite rmx of the original tune by jimjimjim. the four most popular songs will go through to the final stage.
voting will take place until next wednesday, with results announced on monday 19/04, after the finalists' tracks go through the judges.

good luck everyone, hope the entrants enjoyed the challenge.! (y)

also, a special thank you to everyone who donated, and i can confirm that we reached the required amount, and hence can provide another fine goldbaby pack as a prize.

http://www.goldbaby.co.nz/

you lucky lucky bastards..!
:D

Last edited:
Hell yeah, it's going to be hard to choose, and I'm not even halfway through yet.

Quality is HUGE!

Finally!

I'll be commenting before the votes are closed & names announced this time, because I have nothing at stake here.

btw I'd like to be able to hear the original as well, is it still up somewhere?

Last edited:
Think I've decided. I didn't get the time to finish my effort, but I did get a new house so all's good in the hood. Some excellent work all round there peeps.

Some very very good tracks in the selection. Haven't decided yet, but dropped some comments on each tune. Reading back on them most of it is negative sorry... it's just that I just usually try to avoid "yeah blud FAAT TUNE SELEKTA" comments as they are not very constructive, it all ends up looking like that. There were things I liked in all the tracks tho.

I just usually try to avoid "yeah blud FAAT TUNE SELEKTA" .

C'mon dude...where you been?

That's the first comment you learn in 'Constructive Forum Feedback 101', don't ya know.

Even down to the capslock....

Track D reminds me of back in the day when a pill was coming on and you feel all warm and shit and you're going 'oh my god, this shit is good', so even if I don't vote for you, that tune was wicked. Really good.

Back
Top Bottom