Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Track K

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Track L

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Track M

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
so i guess i'm in the crew to be banned...tbh, i expected many more votes, and thus assumed it would not make a difference if someone were to vote for themselves. in fact, i assumed everyone would do this. if this is such an issue to create such hatred, i am happy to withdraw my track...

co0ke, any ideas on why logikz knows which tune is yours ? thats not supposed to happen..

smith, you dont have to withdraw. like i said, voting for yourself isnt illegal or unethical. its just that it seemed like our tame scandodutch ethicologist lashed out, when he was merely stating his opinion. its been dully noted, but we carry on as we were.

look guys, im disappointed at how much negativity this thread has accumulated within two days. can we please just forget about who voted who and who voted for himself, and stop naming tunes. i dont want this to turn bad, please

co0ke, any ideas on why logikz knows which tune is yours ? thats not supposed to happen..

nah mate i have no idea, i havn't said anything so thinking about it, i dunno if the one he thinks is mine is mine...?

Hehe, so I guess Logikz doesn't actually know who voted for themselves, except for us that admitted it.

Oh well, nice troll.

I downloaded all these tunes and have listened to/enjoyed them all a few times today.

stop insulting each other plz... let's keep with a good ambient, the one that is characteristic of this forum...
for trollin go to DoA :slayer: haha j/k j/k lololol

i'm not even in it to win it (well, obviously a little). i submitted because i saw in the last comp, each tune got a massive paragraph review by the judges. that's what i was hoping for (i already have GBs and GBs of samples, just like everyone else here)

It's interesting how people get fired up about the issue.

But really, it wasn't in the rules that you couldn't vote for yourself (in fact to the contrary I believe last comp Gordo said he had no problem with it)

And I don't see it as a huge problem if you create something and then try and give it a little push. Nobody will get very far if they're not prepared to do that tbh. Especially in the music world.

So in my opinion if you think your tune was good, or if you simply wanted to get it through to the final round, whatever. I don't see a problem.

Back
Top Bottom