Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Track K

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Track L

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Track M

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
wow - that was really enjoyable - listening to all them remixes.
Excellent work by everyone.
Ive voted (not for me own one either lol)
Good luck to everyone - im off on holiday for 10 days tomorrow - hope i can find sum internets on holiday to see whos won.

in all seriousness, why dont we post a link to this thread in the general section to get more votes/recognition from the other sections?

(reading this back, i could quite easily have done this myself haha)

well done everyone! some massive tunes have come out of this comp!

... its just how i feel, and those of you who voted for yourselves (you know who you are) are faggets
'we' went through this last time, and i agree with you ! Voting for your own track is damn sad, maybe next comp. put a note in the poll post stating that all 'own track votes' can be removed from the poll after it closes and will not be counted !? Maybe i take it too seriously, or not seriously enough lol

'we' went through this last time, and i agree with you ! Voting for your own track is damn sad, maybe next comp. put a note in the poll post stating that all 'own track votes' can be removed from the poll after it closes and will not be counted !? Maybe i take it too seriously, or not seriously enough lol

no no, if we impose that, then might as well not do a poll at all, and just let judges have their way. the whole point of the poll is for other members to get involved and listen to all of your tracks. like i said last time, nothing wrong with voting for yourself. its only one vote, and it will not make any huge difference in the final outcome.
look damn it, this is a fucking democracy, and if i hear anything about non democratic ways again i'll let logikz loose on your asses. and Krishna help you if that happens... :teeth:

Oh I see, everyones jumping on the track D bandwaggon now. Follow me children, follow me into the flames. Hahahahahhaaha!!!!!!!

...it will not make any huge difference in the final outcome...
eh, i don't disagree, the power of the people but its just not cricket old chap ;) (to vote for oneself) lol. Anyway, will be playing one or two of these 'remixes' on a regular basis !

Back
Top Bottom