DnBForum's Radio DJ's Needed - It's Happening!!

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Hey guys, so the radio idea is happening.
Just not under DnBForum because lets face it Stu and Mike arent gonna pay for the shoutcast server which is like over £80 a month.

Got a very nice friend who saw the thread about the dnbforum radio and offered to run it thru him and his brand. He's not asking for anything in return, ill be doing him a couple favors here and there and small donations would be nice but not required. He's just happy to have the traffic of you guys going on there.

Everything is sorted out, including the shoutcast server over 200 listeners which can be increased if required.
Its gonna look something like this
http://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/appzone/BRC9/preview/index.htm
if you click on all the images you can see how all the pages look,

Features will include, facebook /twitter integration for all djs with the radio station, a chat room so people can send in requests and shoutouts to the dj while hes on, amount of listeners that are tuned in will show up as well, and each dj will have a profile with contact information, Everyone can register and have a section on the site and leave comments. If you check out the link above youll see what i mean.

Gonna run it thursday-Sunday, 8pm-2am, thats 24 djs a week. Im gonna have the ability to log in the website as the admin and do the timetable each week.

The lovely guy whos offered this to us said if theres ANY questions or suggestions to please say it and well do our best to make it happen.

Im looking to see who wants to be part of this, who wants to dj. I want people who are COMMITED. Im gonna be asking for every dj's phone number and will require you guys to text me if you cant make it to do your slot and etc. If you fail to commit to radio and flop without giving notice or a good reason you WILL lose your slot.

Its gonna work like this.
Theres gonna be 12 Resident Djs that are going to have a GUARANTEED slot every week. Those are gonna be the main ones, the ones that can bring loads of listeners and have the best mixes. The 12 guest djs will be rotating djs. This way everyone gets to dj and people tune in.

If you want to apply, reply in here and post a link to your best mix.

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR ANYONE CAN BE INVOLVED IN THIS, ANYONE CAN BE ON A SLOT FOR THIS.
the only auditions are for the resident djs slots.

If you are a resident you can only have ONE slot.
If you are a resident you will have to maintain a certain amount of listeners, you will have to promote.
If you are a guest dj you can have more than one slot on different days. (obviously not during the same week)
You can have the same slot as a guest dj, so you can rotate with them on alternate weeks.
Every week i will be able to look at whos available what days and ill be able to make the timetables accordingly.
DOES THAT MAKE SENSE???

WEDNESDAY:
8-9 - richiestix
9-10 *available*
10-11 *available*
11-12 *available*
12-1 *available*

THURSDAY:
7-8 -
Riisu - Resident
8-9 - Nick-Ep/hooka, Rubs, $pyto - Guests Slots
9-10 -Controller - Resident
10-11 - Prospekt - Resident
11-12 -
Gcurtis & Saint - Resident
12-1 -Asylum - Guests Slots *available*

FRIDAY
7-8 -
*available*
8-9 - Rubs - Guests Slots *available*
9-10 - Coshh, Rob Del Terror,Ozmatic - Guests Slots
10-11 - Soek & Aktin - Resident
11-12
*available*
12-1 - Deadaelus - Resident

SATURDAY
7-8 -
*available*
8-9 - Rail - Resident
9-10 - Rubs,
Rob Del Terror, Ozmatic - Guest Slots
10-11 - Charlie - Guest Slots
*available*
11-12
*available*
12-1 *available*

Sunday
7-8 -
Wobbie - Resident
8-9 - Flicky - Resident
9-10 - Stem - Cell,
Rob Del Terror - Guests Slots*available*
10-11 - $pyto - Guests Slots *available*
11-12 -
Fishermanrich - Resident
12-1 - Exploding Man/GooseyJ - Resident
1-2
*available*

Last edited:
Would probably get involved if im wanted, could alternate with george or something - might be a bit more reliable that way.

Let me know anywayssssssss.

Also, ill get your phone number that way.

This seems rude chloe! Big ups!!! What's the score with our setups at home? What software/equipment would we need?

I won't apply, but I could supply mixes & exclusive tunes etc...

any reason you dont want to do live mixes?

I notice you say that it is not going to be under dnbforum.com... Neither was the previous one if I recall, is there still chance for an in site player, linking from the original site?

Also you say that the live slots are between thursday and sunday... In the meantime you should play and archive of dnbforum members mixes :teeth:

I'd be up for a resident slot, but work shifts. So if your interested send me a PM and I'll let you know when I would be available.

im not sure if thats a posibility can ask mike tomorrow. the website isnt ready for it yet, should be ready to go in 2 weeks ish id say.

If you want to apply for resident or guest, just put your best mix out please :) then we can sort out everything.

everyone that wants a slot WILL get one.

This seems rude chloe! Big ups!!! What's the score with our setups at home? What software/equipment would we need?

You need a line in that goes from your pc to your mixer. Youll be provided with all the login info to log in to the shoutcast and everything. You gonna be part of this jack?

You need a line in that goes from your pc to your mixer. Youll be provided with all the login info to log in to the shoutcast and everything. You gonna be part of this jack?

I work shifts (days & nights) so wouldn't apply for resident job but would be up for applying for a guest slot as would be able to work it round my shifts then. I take it we'd have to get a mic aswell unless I get riisu to do all my talking via satalite as his voice is sexier than mine? :teeth:

i spose so yeah, but big ups anyway! would put forward a mix, but as you found out in the mini mix competition, i am a bit unreliable.... (sorry about that btw).

wow this sounds awsome, the dnbforum is really coming into its own now and its all been down to safe people like you chole that are doing these things, one massive big up is heading your way....!!!!

wouldn't mined be part of the guest dj's.. the link below is to my newest set...

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=91870

I work shifts (days & nights) so wouldn't apply for resident job but would be up for applying for a guest slot as would be able to work it round my shifts then. I take it we'd have to get a mic aswell unless I get riisu to do all my talking via satalite as his voice is sexier than mine? :teeth:

ahahahah you dont need a mic, unless you really want to. :) wuold be funny tho.

i spose so yeah, but big ups anyway! would put forward a mix, but as you found out in the mini mix competition, i am a bit unreliable.... (sorry about that btw).

no worries mate, thats what the guest djs are for. have a go!

wow this sounds awsome, the dnbforum is really coming into its own now and its all been down to safe people like you chole that are doing these things, one massive big up is heading your way....!!!!

wouldn't mined be part of the guest dj's.. the link below is to my newest set...

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=91870

nice one mate, will put your name down , check the thread frequently.

Back
Top Bottom