DnBForum's Radio DJ's Needed - It's Happening!!

thanks to everyone whos replied. please make sure you put down whether you want resident or guest and itd be nice if you could tell me when your available.

i'd be up for doing guest slots from time to time. i got a young family so couldn't do really late slots but i'd deffo be up for doing a bit every month or so. i could get some of blackpools local talent on the show as well. i'll put a fresh mix together soon and post it up.

also anyone thats interested in internet radio check this site.

http://www.livestream.com

its free to sign up, free to do shows and you can have webcam as well. really simple to use. it plays 2 minute adverts every hour and i assume thats how its all free.

Id love to be a guest. Ive had 2 weekly radio shows in the past and never missed a show. Im looking to record a new mix soon so Ill send it over.

I have had a few internet radio residencies before, and would love to snag either a resident or guest slot. I am -6GMT so it would be fine for me to play a later slot on one of the weekdays...

Either way i PM'd (you) chloe with some more info.

Thats looking SICK. Big up the (EDIT) possible resident crew ;)

Last edited:
just to make it clear. just because you name been put down as resident on the first post doesnt mean you are one, just mean that you are APPLYING for the spot. :)

Heres a link to my latest 4 deck mix, 54 Tunes, 72 Minutes and probably a few years off my life with the amount of stress this caused me. I would like to apply as a resident, Im currently taking a year or so off to get my head down in the studio however I very often have djing commitments on Fridays nights and my daughter Saturday & Sunday daytime usually until 7pm, In saying that though Im sure if anything actually came of this we could sort something out if needed, Btw my dj name is Kontagious not Fisherman Rich :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjwm5nmynrt

Attachments

• konttracklist.jpg
    konttracklist.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
BIG!! I'd love to do a guest slot from time to time. I've got previous experience with Shoutcast too from an old internet radio station I used to play for which should come in handy. Let me know :2thumbs:

Sounds good guys. im gonna have to pm everyone for their time and etc since none of you have .

Riiigght, im not pming every person that wants a slot.
if you want to dj you all need to pm ME with the days you are available and time
and if you want to be resident / guest.

if you dont pm me, nothing is gonna happen!
this is gonna have to be a first come first served when it comes to times as well.

Back
Top Bottom