dnbforum's best producer poll

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
TAKE A MOMENT TO CLEAR OUT YOUR PM FOLDERS!

I'm trying to send out messages to those who have been nominated in the best producer thread, and theres shit loads of you who I cant send the message to because your PM folders are full

Seeing a post in a thread the other day, made me think this would be an interesting idea.

Basically, I want all of you to give me some nominations in here for producers on this forum (but not yourself), after a few days, once we've got enough names nominated, I'm gonna throw up a public poll where we can all vote on who we think is the best dnbforum resident producer.

No prizes I'm afraid, but the winner will be able to hold his head high knowing he's got a fluffly fanbase of followers who appreciate him being part of this great forum!

I'm gonna start off by adding Miszt, Parsons19, and Bulletstorm!

NOTE: At this point it doesnt have to be your favourite producers, just people you know who frequent this place alot, and are part of the community. The favourite choice will take place at the poll stage!

NOMINEE'S

Miszt
Parsons19
Bulletstorm
Logikz
Kama
Vidual
Critical Waves
mr fletch
Ayala
T:M
Marlok
Insect
Fragmentz
Subclash
jimjimjim
Stepchild
Dark Entity
illiquid
Sovex
Silkworm
oversight
Richie Stix
Bad Ace
Ritual
LucidUK
Hair
Neomind
Midas
Dexcell
Odd Harmonics
Gonzonian

NOTE - I'm gonna stop taking votes by midnight tonight (Saturday 19th May) then I'll get in touch with each artist mentioned and see if they want to submit a track. I'll give it maybe a week? (long enough?) to see if they get back to me, then the tracks will be posted up on here for you all to listen to and vote. I reckon, if they dont get back within a week then they'll be dropped from the shortlist? What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Ok, well how about after a few days, once people have been nominated, I'll contact those people and get them to submit what they think is their best track? From there it'll go to the poll for best producer voted on by the track they submit?

I'm not really sure where this is going, to me it seems like a pure ego boost :D

This kinda thing is decided by the competitions that are run, no?

Coolio idea! :)

My nominations:
Mr Fletch
Ayala
T:M

haha! I appreciate your inclusion of me bro but personally I don't think my stuff holds a candle to a lot of stuff here!!! I very rarely even post my stuff up :P!!

Any how here's mine:

parsons19 (Crypticz) - already mentioned
Mr. Fletch (Kronix) - already mentioned
Mizst - already mentioned
jimjimjim (JJ Productions, right?)
lostnthesound & msmith222 (Stepchild)

and what about that "Prophet" guy - what ever happened to him........ ;)

edit: T:M nominated me !!
no no nooo non noo no - im no good m8 thanks tho <3
i never post up my own stuff here.

Last edited:
aw thanks :D

not gona put any names up that have already been put up, a few extra of my favorites on here....

Dark Entity
Kpoiss
illiquid
Sovex
Silkworm
Oversight

always love listenin to everyones music on here, no matter what level ppl are at, so much creativity goin on :D wish i culd spend more time in the new talent section writing up reviews like i used to :(

surely this depends on what your into?

for jump up richie stix

for techy kinda stuff bad ace altho he doesnt post much stuff up here

for dubby stuff not dnb cryptikz think thats spelt right

for all round bits an bobs and most improvement probably mr fletch aka kronix aka prophet aka make your fuckin mind up:teeth:

but most people who post tunes up regularly have some big tunes

Back
Top Bottom