DnBForum

what?... where the fuck?... who put this here?... what does it do?...

where-the-fuck-am-i-cat.jpg

to be fair this is logical, forum for folk that are going and it probably helps to fund this website staying up..

You lot can ignore these forums if you're not going to LowPass.

They'll most likely disappear after the event.

Really struggling to get the money together.. It's a bitch you have to book as a whole aswell as by the time my mates get money i'll probably have spent mine or still trying to get it and the chances of us all having £110 at the same time is so low right now as we're all poor bastards! Not looking good, will be absolutely gutted if i miss it

Really struggling to get the money together.. It's a bitch you have to book as a whole aswell as by the time my mates get money i'll probably have spent mine or still trying to get it and the chances of us all having £110 at the same time is so low right now as we're all poor bastards! Not looking good, will be absolutely gutted if i miss it

You can secure your chalet with a 50% deposit I believe.

That would be £55 each now and £55 nearer the day of the event for the cheapest option.

Not bad really.

i think you have to pay by the 1st of October though? Same here really man, If me and my mates had found out sooner then we'd be there.

Check out and like my 30 minute drum and bass mix for the Lowpass DJ competition! most likes wins http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=138873149545193&id=165823400169190

Track List:

Tantrum Desire - Play Tonight
Basher - Xerox
Sparfunk - Crash Dummy
J Majik & Wickaman - Fleshwound (G Dub Remix)
Sub Focus - Stomp
Chase & Status - No Problem
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
Phace - Strange Science
Hazard - Food Fight
Enei - Movin Fast
Wilkinson - Samurai
Loadstar - Hit The Ground
Friction - Flip The Page
Hamilton - Brainstorm

Cheers, can anyone tell me how i add an avatar of my choice to my user? i checked under edit avatar but did not find any way to uppload a gif or jpg

Cheers, can anyone tell me how i add an avatar of my choice to my user? i checked under edit avatar but did not find any way to uppload a gif or jpg

Er, wrong section and thread... but anyway...

you cant upload a custom avatar until you hit 1,000 posts. At 100 or 150 posts (cant remember) you can choose from a bunch of presets.

Back
Top Bottom