dnbforum - Your ideas

Originally posted by Mulla
So were doomed to be stuck with oversized sigs FOREVER!!!!:cry:

We could request that 1992 make his smaller? You do the honours.

@1992

Come on mate, you've had your fun! Cn you please please
please get rid of those sigs?! There, Ive asked nicely - failure to comply will result in :

:gun: 1992 :chainsaw:

@1992

Come on mate, you've had your fun! Cn you please please
please get rid of those sigs?! There, Ive asked nicely - failure to comply will result in :

:gun: 1992 :chainsaw:

LOL :D

can I mention something I appreciate?? the Waffle (off-topic) section!! thank god

and i also like how this board is actually moderated... great idea guys :crazy:

disclaimer: this post was not meant to imply the shortcomings of any other drum n bass forum in any way. thank you :D

~Kanta

Last edited:
New forum looks great Stu, but can I make one big request? The white text on lime green background is a real strain on my poor old eyes, which get enough of a beating at work every day staring at flickering screens. Could you set the main body colour to a darker green, or else change the text colour to something easier to read than white? The dark green with white text works fine but the light green is just too strenuous.:O

Originally posted by MC LADY ZEST
colour scheme thing? OPTIONS

Yeah I know but I prefer this colourscheme to the DOA and dnba ones. I just find it difficult to read is all.

Oh and also - can I suggest that you adjust whatever option it is so that users don't by default subscribe to threads they respond to? I've just received an email informing me that I've had a reply to a thread I'm active in - which is great, but I'd rather not have it and it would be better if users had to select this as an option rather than have it set as default.

Yeah I tried to turn this option off in the user cp, but Im still getting the e-mails!

Fixed, sorry about that :D

stuu is there any chance in a testing forum, coz on dnba forum a simple sig test turnt into a argument, so can we have a testin forum to prevent any arguments startin from tests

Ha I was just thinking this morning about how you always get threads with titles like 'SIG TEST - PLEASE IGNORE!' and then theres always about 100 replies!!!

Back
Top Bottom