DNBforum - What else?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
It's that time again; We need the input of the DNBforum massive!

So if you have any ideas, features, sections, or updates that you would like to see on DNBforum, please post them in this thread - All serious ideas will be considered!

We have some very big things coming soon already, so hold tight for those :spliff:

What about a mix competition section. Every month DJ's can send in there mixes which all have to be of the same length (30 minutes for example).
Once the deadline date has passed for all mixes to be in then they get uploaded onto a new section of the site for you the public to judge.
You run the comp every other month, & maybe once in a while host a party for all the winners to play at. It's kind of an encouragment idea for unknown DJ's to get themselves heard & it's also a good way for you guys to spot some new talent for forthcoming events.

sayber said:
What about a mix competition section. Every month DJ's can send in there mixes which all have to be of the same length (30 minutes for example).
Once the deadline date has passed for all mixes to be in then they get uploaded onto a new section of the site for you the public to judge.
You run the comp every other month, & maybe once in a while host a party for all the winners to play at. It's kind of an encouragment idea for unknown DJ's to get themselves heard & it's also a good way for you guys to spot some new talent for forthcoming events.

Seconded, though I don't think I'll be coming over to play anytime soon.

:lamur:

freeagent said:
Seconded, though I don't think I'll be coming over to play anytime soon.

:lamur:

Hehe, yah. Great idea, but I don't think even if us US guys won, we could come play at a party over there...tickets to the UK are kinda spennndddyyy ;)

Chat: We have the Java IRC client but perhaps we can move onto something else, we'll have a look into that!

Reader's wifes section: Not something we had thought of! But always possible with enough people wanting ;)

Mix compo + event: Maybe, two things there! Bandwidth for the mixes, but the bigger problem is the event, we are not made of £££ - So that might have to wait for a while. The compo could be done I guess! We'll try and get some prizes organised for that..

Merchandise: This is already under way ;) T-shirt's to begin with, and we'll progress from there..

Thanks for the input so far - Please keep it coming!

missrepresent said:
OH yeS pLeaZe........

SignEd SdM PosTeRs???? ThaT wOulD bE kEwl :gpeace:
Alright Aliina! In exchange for one of your many Playboy sessions at Hugh Hefner's mansion! All signed by the wonderful Miss Represent of course ;)

Make the quick reply thing easier to use.

Make me a moderator.

Make the pictures work on the main page, all i get is little white boxes with red 'X''s in them.

Ban Mike :mad:

Oh and yea on dnbscene i was the judge of a comp, where people had bout a month to submit a mix and host it themselves then the non-entrants were the judges. was pretty cool. so that could be a good idea for this forum, hopefully get more entrants tho!! :cool:

How about a section where we can watch video's of all the future BreakNeck events that happen & any other parties. Imagine watching yourself raving again quality + field parties & other illegal's would be good fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom