DNBforum Video - Online at last!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've been promising some video footage for a while now and I've finally got round to creating it's home.

Before I add it to all the menu's and write a newsletter telling everyone about it I'd like to get you lot to test it out.

I've added a Pendulum interview we did back in October, along with my New Years Eve Breakneck footage.

So please take a look at it, try both video's out, try dialup and broadband, try the open RealPlayer link and so on..

http://dnbforum.com/video.php

If you experience any problems, please let me know your operating system, browser (versions of both if possible), and what happened for it not to work!

Thank you :bruce:

Works fine here dude. Nice to hear Pendulum reppin Hazard, getting some recognition from where it counts rather than people online cussin his work.. Made me smile anyway :) Good work stu!

Cheers dudes. Big up Cara dnbforum as well, she sorted the video and such like (y)

So far, 160~ plays for Pendulum, 60~ plays for the NYE footage.

Real Player 10 Gold is bearable, so long as you go through alllllllll the setup screens and scroll down below where they hide their sneaky fuckin hidden checkboxes so you don't get all the crap they want to send to your realplayer.

RealOne Player is pure evil, and should've been banished the day it emerged into public. One HORRIBLE media player, I'd rather use Windows Media Player 9 than use Real One and that's saying something. The amount of unwanted, unnecessary shite that it installs alongside the main programme, and all those stupid annoying nag popups and all the other gayness... Plus the size of the installation! Have you seen it! Just install Real Alternative (decoder filters for Media Player Classic), a couple of megabytes and that's it! Works beautifully whenever I watch BBC Broadband, and I'm happy to know that I have none of the other crap that comes along with the 'official' Real Player installation.

i use real alternative, clicked on the link in mozilla for the NYE highlights and media player classic popped up then disappeared but i could hear the video and the sound kept cuttin off and media player was nowhere to be seen.

d.storm said:
i use real alternative, clicked on the link in mozilla for the NYE highlights and media player classic popped up then disappeared but i could hear the video and the sound kept cuttin off and media player was nowhere to be seen.
I can't really support Real Alternative as I don't use it, nor do I plan to.

However your problems simply sound like bandwidth issues with the sound / video cutting in and out.

Back
Top Bottom