DnbForum Unsigned Artist Mix

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
DnbForum Artist Mix

Ez peeps, i want to throw together a mixtape of loads of dnbforum artists tunes. If you want any of ur tunes to be included in the mix then pm me with a link and ill get to work.

All styles of dnb welcome, would love to get a proper variation of styles.

If all goes well then will make it a regular thing.

I wont use the tunes for any other use without the artists permission.

Have already had a couple of submissions from Rowney and they are absolute bangers so bigups to him!!

Would hope to have recieved all ur tunes by Friday 12/03/2010 and will then get to work.

Could you please save the files in this format (dnbforum.artist.trackname.mp3)

Please only provide 320kbs mp3s

Send your tunes via soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/djfreek/dropbox

Look forward to hearing them tunes!

Safe peeps

Last edited:
sounds good mate ill add u on aim later an send sum bits over

Check my soundcloud out and if there's anything you want just hit me up on AIM and I'll sort them out for you mate.

My AIM is dnbdimenzions

am leavin the pc on logged into aim so if u wanna send me sum beats its on auto accept. safe

jus had some amazing submissions from one of the big name producers on this forum!! GET INVOLVED!!!

Been meaning to say something for a while on here, and didn't want to start a new thread (sorry for getting involved in yours :) )

Basically as you've probably guessed we're always on the look out for new music, although we do have a quite particular sound theres always the chance for plays on the podcast if i like it, and i try to support new artists as much as i can.

Looking forward to hearing what the forum has to offer on this mix anyway :)

think will have it finished in about a week, need sum more ppl to get on board so far only got tunes from 3 different artists! send those tracks ppl!!!

Back
Top Bottom