dnbforum tune

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
this is a new idea!
kinda like the dnbforum mixtape but for the producers!
i recon itd be cool but well hard to acyually do!lol
basically sum 1 makes a bassline an sum1 else makes a beat an so on
an then sum 1 arranges it no competition unless theres a way of doin it.
wat does evry1 fink?
iam kinda pissed now but it sounds like a laff!
itd make a proper wierd tune as all the jump up ppl collab wit the liquid an nuero an techy styles!

actually had another idea to add to it u cud hav 3 ppl on ti like 1 for drums 1 for bass an 1 for pads an synth.
an the have an other 3 ppl doin the same fing then the comp is on!

if this were to happen we'd obviously have to pick a key to work in and choose a bpm 'n that.:thumbsup: crazy idea tho, would invole some heavy thinking and logistics, dunno if my brain's up for it, its quite fried at the mo lol

if this were to happen we'd obviously have to pick a key to work in and choose a bpm 'n that.:thumbsup: crazy idea tho, would invole some heavy thinking and logistics, dunno if my brain's up for it, its quite fried at the mo lol

yea, that's true.

I suppose you could get one person to write a melody as a midi file and then build that track around that.

no offence Sc, im sure you have the best of intentions with this idea, but it just seems a bit too hard to materialise. There's so many different schools of thought within our producers, that even if we managed to get all the parts together, the result will be the equivalent of a bastard kitten with 11 dads. i mean, it could be the next big sound, but i have doubts. especially since we got just 3 tunes for the productions comp.

What we could do tho, is get people to submit samples, which can make the pack for the 2nd production comp, and you'll defo get credit for in the form of a rim jaw courtesy of logikz.
(y):teeth:

Last edited:
no offence Sc, im sure you have the best of intentions with this idea, but it just seems a bit too hard to materialise. There's so many different schools of thought within our producers, that even if we managed to get all the parts together, the result will be the equivalent of a bastard kitten with 11 dads. i mean, it could be the next big sound, but i have doubts. especially since we got just 3 tunes for the productions comp.

What we could do tho, is get people to submit samples, which can make the pack for the 2nd production comp, and you'll defo get credit for in the form of a rim jaw courtesy of logikz.
(y):teeth:

BRING ON THE NEXT FUCKING COMP! can't wait :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom