dnbforum t-shirt <--- FIRST IDEA

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
dnbforumteeshirt.jpg

This is my first rough version. If you like it let me know and i can develop it abit more. let me know if you want anything added.

Once i have a final version and peeps are willing to purchase ill put it forward to SDM and Triple

Last edited:
yah, loose the http:// bizniz for sure.

dnbforum.com at a maybe. hmmm, i duno man. i like the idea of it and all, but it's kinda bit different, because it's not called something like dogs on acid, or drum n bass arena. it's like ronsil, ya na.

I think they already have one with that design or something similar. Plus you really need to sweet-talk Stu into it, as he's not too keen on t-shirts (the sales records are abismal)

awww, man relax. I like what you did! but there sitting on lots of that same design...

hahaha! im chilled man! was just joking. Dont really bother me mate. Was just lean one night so thought id do a few designs.

Got to practice the things i wanted to... so the end product doesnt really matter.

:word:

dnbforum tshirt already exists.

This is true... We currently have about 4 or 5 different design dnbforum T-shirts floating about, one being very similar to the one Rocksteadyuk submitted.

Cheers anyway Rocksteadyuk mate, I appreciate your efforts! (y)

Big up!

Last edited:
Clothing design is a nightmare. I do a lot of it for lables and it is hard to make stuff that people want. Generally speaking even big labels have trouble selling clothes with just an unmodified logo on. Im just about to start work on Playaz' new line which fills me with dread ..lol.

Check D Style's new shirts.. some of those are sick.

Clothing design is a nightmare. I do a lot of it for lables and it is hard to make stuff that people want. Generally speaking even big labels have trouble selling clothes with just an unmodified logo on. Im just about to start work on Playaz' new line which fills me with dread ..lol.

Check D Style's new shirts.. some of those are sick.

Yeh, you got some wkd designs man!

Yeh been designing clothing for a while. Im please with the return from it. wont make a living from it but hey! who cares!??
Its just hard these days coming up with new desings and slogans that sell well.

I mainly aim for designs that i can sell in record shops..... so generally stuff aimed at Drum'n'Bass or associated music.

yeah man its a hard road..lol. i have been meaning to set up my own label for time and have recently found an investor so im gonna chuck my ideas into the already over crowded marekt too,.. lol.. its cool though you gotta do what u wanna do.. its not about making a living from it just having fun innit,

Back
Top Bottom