DNBFORUM RAVE UP AND TING!!

Dates for the party...

• Total voters

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps... jmxyzmaloney suggested doing another DnBForum party. Its been a little while since the last one... 2 years maybe?? or 3??

Anyway... thinking about dates at the mo... when will you guys be around for it?? Thinking summer time... so from end of April to end September??

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah definitely, if we can get a 2nd anything goes room going aswell "THE WAFFLE ROOM" bring down some non dnb tunes and play, free for all sort of thing, get everyone involved, that could be popular, plus late licence is needed to stop people fucking off like last time

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
didn't we try this last year and everyone just forgot about it?
Yeah but Rocksteady werent involved, since the triumphant return it is a more realistic thing, him and James Zero done it all last time, Rocksteady dissapeared hence the last thing didnt work out. Rocksteady you like the idea of the "No Holds Barred-Waffle room" though right? Give me some ideas on pricing, I'd be willing to do some financing

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Where's the dj rap option? Your polls are slipping Skimrim
hahahaha!!

Yeah but Rocksteady werent involved, since the triumphant return it is a more realistic thing, him and James Zero done it all last time, Rocksteady dissapeared hence the last thing didnt work out. Rocksteady you like the idea of the "No Holds Barred-Waffle room" though right? Give me some ideas on pricing, I'd be willing to do some financing
Yeah sounds like a pretty good idea to me!! so... two room venue then. 333 is probably the easiest for me to do as i know the guys who runs the events quite well... it has two pretty decent rooms... Although... might be a bit too big... off the top of my head it holds 500ppl in total and was about £400/500 to hire.. but i may be able to swing it for free if we do a friday night.... if we done it there... then we would really need to do it as though it was a proper event with forum heads DJn rather than a meet up sort of thing like what we done before.... if anyone has any other suggestions for a venue then im open to some ideas (dont start suggesting Fabric or what not).

Or any other locations... i think the general concensus from the previous one... was that Shoreditch was the easiest place for eveyone to get to... its also where i used to do a lot of night so is probably the easiest for me to get venues.

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

Question is Rocks, you gonna show up this time? :teeth:
Was disappointed we didn't get to meet!
I know i know... major league flop out.... i would give an excuse... but i cant remember that far back... so it would all be lies!! hahaha...

D

dirty breaks

i'd be up for coming to this little shindig. is there going to be jelly and ice cream and a Carlton dance-off? and if its not too much trouble getting midgets in tuxedo's to carry around fat lines on silver platters would be good too...

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
summer time i can do, july would be prime i rate.
sounds good though would love to see this come together
Yeh.. i think July is good date.. plenty of time to get everything organised and for people to make plans to get there...

i'd be up for coming to this little shindig. is there going to be jelly and ice cream and a Carlton dance-off? and if its not too much trouble getting midgets in tuxedo's to carry around fat lines on silver platters would be good too...
hahahaha!! I wonder how much a midget would cost to hire!?

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

hahahaha -> http://www.dwarfs4hire.com

I think these guys are needed for the waffle room at least!!?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
whos traveling from portsmouth / southampton / way .. richie stix .. we can share a train and turn up late, straight swagger

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

july sounds hefty

D

dirty breaks

whos traveling from portsmouth / southampton / way .. richie stix .. we can share a train and turn up late, straight swagger

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

july sounds hefty
i'll be coming from southampton, G.

can we hire this little 'un, get ourselves a midget wimmenz to hand out shots of rum in a bikini. http://www.dwarfs4hire.com/Karen Anderson.html

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
i'd be on it couldif its 333 and there are still 3 roomscould always ask the point blank boys if they want to do room 1....
but whatever we do I'll be on it oh yes

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

could always knock out a old school 94-2000 mix if you lot wanted it