DnBForum Radio

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
UnT5oyo.png

Hey guysh, a lil heads up we now have a function to listen to some D&B whilst scouring the interwebs!

To those who may not know we have a group of DJ's who broadcast mixes on a regular via the forum's mixlr account, and hopefully having this function will encourage others to contribute and be part of it as a whole. Plus there's a chatbox too!

If you're interested in broadcasting a show/mix please feel free to message me or anyone else who is involved, hopefully we can get a nice constant flow of dj's steaming live mixes or even maybe the latest mixes which they have recorded, worlds your dnb related oyster basically.

:boobies:

i might do one tomorrow afternoon.. looks raaaad

(forgotten the login details tho)

Good stuff, It's still early days so to anyone who would like to contribute let us know in this thread and maybe we can gather numbers and build a momentum into who would be more suited into broadcasting as and when, the we'll take it from there (y)

P.S I got an email from Mixlr asking me to test there new beta, has anyone tried it yet?

Can someone sort me out with the details, gonna have a mix within the next couple of days

Back
Top Bottom