DNBForum Production Competition

Re: Production Competition rules. place you suggestions

Do we have to send a PM to get the sample pack sent to us or will their just be a link in the new thread?

id rather send it to your emails mate. i know it seems a bit odd, but id like to have confirmation from each person that will enter, and i will be sending updates or announcements out to each entrant. and you got my promise that you will not receive anything from me thats not related to the competitions.
:andy:

Bloody hell, are we still on a waffle? LETS GET IT OOOOOOOOOOOOON!

lol

i'll have a dig at this. not made anything in along time. had a total block on. hopefully a nice sample pack and mutual goal will help.

Yes mofos, get excited about this!.
i was expecting some additions to the comp, but i just found out that thats not happening... i will be sending the pack out when im back home, round 18:00 gmt. peace

can't wait to get the sample pack.. I got the whole weekend off. except valentines day shit.

thats not really the whole weekend.... more half isn't it?

Anybody else getting loads of "unsupported format" errors when trying to load into reasons nn-xt ? Some are working but most arent, do I need to format convert these to something other than wavs? Doesn't make sense to me as other wavs are loading ok.

do the samples play in any other editors/players ?
note that many of the samples are 32 bit, perhaps nnxt doesnt support that.

Yep first thing I tried, can play every single one of them through VLC media player. Will try and sort something out.

Hmmm something weird going on. Won't open in Reason, won't open in recycle. Opens in VLC, opens in Audacity. Tried saving as different formats without success. Reason error message is "unsupported format", Recycle error message is "The file is of an unknown format or corrupt". I'll figure it out though as they way I see it is if i can hear it in one editor/player then it can be reformatted to whatever it needs to be. Must be reason specific error or else I have a bad zip file of the samples, but it can't be that as i can hear them in other players. Must be a reason thing - any other reason users getting them to load without issues?

Back
Top Bottom