Dnbforum Production Competition VOTING!

Competion Voting: select your favourite tune

• Total voters
Fuck knows how I missed this lol, anyway, It came down to tracks C and I for me, both really crisp and clean work, with some amazing neuro bass sounds (which I'm a sucka for). Not sure if I'm allowed to say which I voted for in the end, but needless to say, it was one of those two.

Lakritz, wow didnt see that one coming. I feel bad and I should feel bad, all of those posts and now, new era. I liked more the nolife lakritz

weird to me, not to you. whats weird to you wouldnt be weird to me. im grand you see, im up there. with the big boys. caruso. botichelli. cremation. im a star. rims on the car. make hoes walk the boulevard. rack city.

I know it sounds weird, but sometimes people miss stickies, I'll try and bump the original forum thread.....

Great job everyone by the way, some awesome tracks, my favourites were C & L but H just nudged it imo :) Also big kudos to those who worked the whales humping in :) (I think i spotted it in a couple!)

stop voting for C, its clearly a good tune and in the finals, but use your votes to break the ties, or bring up other tunes. whats the point in voting for the one tune thats surely gonna make the finals

Ok, C is mad, the incorporation of the water theme into the track is seamless, like you miss it, then you hear the whales and the drops and the waves, then you miss it again cos it just stands up as a good track regardless of the theme, so if we're taking it that C is safe then I vote for B.
F and I had some great sounds but both sounded unfinished to me, F structurally and I the drums. L was wicked, but B gets the vote.

Really liked the C one! the H one followed the concept really well but I think C gets my vote as H wasnt really my cup of tea... Great production tho, not saying otherwhise!

Been quite buisy else I would have wanted in on this comp. Hopefully next time ^^

So, a week already. A few more votes would be good, all the contestants should vote at least, missing a couple.

tumblr_m4l7wkQ3JD1r4gei2o8_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom