dnbforum production competition spring 2012 - VOTING!

WHICH SONG IS THE MOST FUTURISTIC?

• Total voters
Maybe I got an edge since the only judge was a neuro artist too, I don't know,

BIG UPS!

Nope, i didn't choose the best track out of the top 3 most voted because of what i listen to, but which one had the cleanest production / most solid mix / best overall ideas and sound design. / Also kept in mind which tried to break free of todays standards as well.

Congrats to the winner again. :)

miszt i like that idea, the one synth only concept, if we can find a freeware vsti that does exactly (or pretty much, lets say) the same as thor, i think thats a fun idea. only its not very popular with producers who might participate but is on a beginner level with synths, thats the problem. id hate to do a compo when its just you and me geeking out on synth resampling against each other, there should be like ten participants so when i lose i dont look like a total idiot.

i dont think there is anyhting wrong with recreating, but remix, what i meant to say was remix. to remix a classic late 90s techstep tune or something like that, it could be seriously fun.
what about remixing the winning track? although that has already been done, with jimbos track. so maybe something new, but its an idea.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

Nope, i didn't choose the best track out of the top 3 most voted because of what i listen to, but which one had the cleanest production / most solid mix / best overall ideas and sound design. / Also kept in mind which tried to break free of todays standards as well.

Congrats to the winner again. :)

totally, a most well deserved win for the winner. also, i think your sig contributed hugely to the success, one of the most awesome sigs in forum history.

Back
Top Bottom