dnbforum production competition August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

logikz

I Am Not The King
deadline has been moved forward to monday the 12th of september!!!!!

Dnbforum production competition 2010

Make one track using only the provided samples. Any sort of processing is allowed. All styles of electronica are welcome.

Prize: Goldbaby XRB Sample Pack or Tape Drum Machines
All finalists: special feature on an upcoming dnbforum podcast

How to join:

Send me your email by private message to commit your entry, and to receive the sample pack and any further updates.

Convert your finished track into mp3 320 kbps, name it DNBFPC_“Artist”_”Track”_GENRE , and send a link to your clearly labelled file to house.of.ekman@gmail.com

Timeline:

• Competition commences Monday the 23rd of August, or when enough people have signed up.

• Tracks can be submitted up until the end of Monday the 12th of September!!

• Public Vote Monday 13th of September to Sunday the 19th of September through a thread with a poll and a soundcloud page

• 5 most popular tracks are passed to judges
    Results Monday 27th of September

Judges: $marty, Zeal and myself

The success and future of this event will be determined by the amount of submissions. It is of uttermost importance that you adhere to the given timeline. Consider this event as a way to gain knowledge on dealing with commissions, using a limited sound palette, and working within a tight time schedule.
Have fun. Get inspired. Work fast. Deliver.

Shouts to Gordo for the format.

Last edited:
yay its that time again kids. no i dont mean rapey time

Fuck me sideways. I just stumbled upon this. I'll see what I can do

so literally all we can use is samples in the pack, none of our durm hits, loops, nothing?!
might try this as at the moment iv got no inspiration to make any decent tunes so this might be a step in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom