DnbForum Producer Mix! Tunes Needed!!!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
ez peeps, some of you may have seen my other post in the new talent section. I need more tunes!!

Sorry to be a pain but if you have already sent me the tunes via aim could you please send them again to my dropbox
wwww.soundcloud.com/djfreek/dropbox
as im having problems with my aim and file transfers.

We've had a few massive exlusives from Rowney to include in this mix so it should be a decent selection if i can get enough of you to send them tunes over.

Am currently banished from the house until sunday cos of that soddin norovirus crap but will be back then and am plannin to start the mix on sunday so please if u can get the tunes to me by then,

Will def make this a regular thing if enough ppl get involved.

Cheers

sounds good man, only 1 of my tunes which has had a proper mixdown is liquid ( have changed the snare since ) and im guessing ur after jump up. got a tune called cowards up just needs some heavy tampering cos i made it without monitors and i realised that i was over compensatin with the bass cos my stereo has no bass whatsoever.
Will definately have a listen once its done though could be interesting!
www.soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo

Last edited:
sounds good man, only 1 of my tunes which has had a proper mixdown is liquid ( have changed the snare since ) and im guessing ur after jump up. got a tune called cowards up just needs some heavy tampering cos i made it without monitors and i realised that i was over compensatin with the bass cos my stereo has no bass whatsoever.
Will definately have a listen once its done though could be interesting!
www.soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo

I want a propa variation mate to show off everyones producin skills so send over that liquid tune and anything else!!! anything goes, and fuck it! Marlok send over them dubstep tunes aswell im sure i can work everything in!!! :)

Ez peeps, have recieved a lot of tracks via soundcloud. however 90% of them are not available for download. you need to privately share the tunes with me and make original copy downloadable! otherwise i wont be able to use them in the mix. I know that we only have a certain amount of space to use on soundcloud so once i have downloaded them i will message you on sc to let you know and you can then make the tunes public again. should have the mix done by the end of the week as long as i get all the tunes in.
Cheers guys

nah mate, if i get sum dubstep sent to me, ill try to work it in, maybe finish the mix off with some dubstep :)

Back
Top Bottom