DNBForum Podcast.

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
Has anyone ever tried too set one up or anything? I think it'll be a good idea. Have interviews, competitions or whatever for the first bit, and have a guest mix from a different DJ/member each month, could link it to iTunes too, just need an rs feed.

can someone tell me how to link a podcast to itunes please? so it can auto be DL by people? also, does it cost?

If you go on iTunes, click podcasts, and I think down the bottom right it should say 'Submit a podcast', then it'll come up with a little box that you have to put a link in, but you have to link it from an RS feed, and I dont know much about that.

Number 3 is on its way. Jay Walker is working on it. It has a Featured Atists mix by ourselves (The Mutant DJs).. and will be our first studio mix released in about 6months...

not sure what else is going on with it... but no doubt it will be sick..

Number 3 is on its way. Jay Walker is working on it. It has a Featured Atists mix by ourselves (The Mutant DJs).. and will be our first studio mix released in about 6months...

Was just gonna ask where 3 is... Cheers Rock

yo rocksteady! will there be any chances for the likes of me to get a mix on the podcast?

yo rocksteady! will there be any chances for the likes of me to get a mix on the podcast?

not sure mate. i think the next couple podcasts already have people lined up for them in the featured artists section anyway.

Dont quote me on this... but i think there may be a forum DJ section?? not sure?? so you may be able to get to that.

keep an aye out for the tongue flap podcast..

It will have info about the 1st release and a lovelly mix by the chaps from Dexcell.

This will be a regular thing, and I will need Djs to mix for me. if you havnt done already; contact me on aim.

ba!

Back
Top Bottom