DnbForum Podcast up for grabs // The Breakdown Mag

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Rhys and I have decided that we arent going to continue to do the forum's podcast anymore, because there isnt that many people on here anymore and the downloads are slowing down. Since we spend so much time on it , we just want to go on and do something that's a bit more rewarding.
So its up for grabs for anyone that wants to take over for it.

HOWEVER! Rhys and i are now doing a podcast for an online electronic magazine that we and a bunch of people are starting up . We have loads of people helping us out Saint, Prospekt, Wayne, Nuera, George C, Stanza, Dj A.M.C, Gordo, Dakosa and Fortune to name a few, and not forgetting the wonderful boudi :D )

First issue will be out mid May, just need to build the template and all that, so keep your eyes open for it. I will create a soundcloud account for people that want to upload their tunes for reviews and featurs on the mag.

24026_113515278663469_113509091997421_298324_301135_n.jpg

Join the fb group here to keep in touch with all our features and when the mag will be up online.

Last edited:
nice - good luck with it. ill probably send over some stuff in the next few months

Not a loaded question but if this place isn't busy, where is ? DoA ? DNBA ? what am i missing out on !?!

mmm used to be a lot busier but basically its not busy enough for rhys and i to put all that work into it, so weve decided to do something else away from the forum. :)

the podcast will still happen ! just will include ALL electronic genres and will be accompanied by a pdf magazine :) Under another name as well.

Back
Top Bottom