dnbforum podcast feedback

A cool thing to add wud be a mini mix battle where you get 2 members to bust out a 10 minute mix each and then get peepz to vote on the best 1 the winner stays in and takes on sum1 else each edition.

if ya get what im sayin.

just an idea

ez

sort of what bds said but not a battle would be fun but just a few 20-30min mixes from the dnbforum heads each dropping a different style to please all listeners
oh and some :hype: style waffle like some jokes and that :D

i want two out of three songs to be pendulum or TC. mixing is optional.

but no, if you're going to do this with regularity, can you set it up to auto-download as a podcast?

also will it be set up as a proper podcast i can subscribe to with juice (an automatic podcast downloader)? if you do this please don't use iTunes 'cos its a pain in the arse for people who don't use iTunes :p

also will it be set up as a proper podcast i can subscribe to with juice (an automatic podcast downloader)? if you do this please don't use iTunes 'cos its a pain in the arse for people who don't use iTunes :p

I believe SDM is setting/has set up a subscribe link, will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback too fella, glad you enjoyed it. Next one is underway, had a big of a personal thing to deal with, so its delayed a little while still. :alf:

Back
Top Bottom