dnbforum nominated for Accelerated Culture Award

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Location
Birmingham
:dutty: Wonder what the outcome will be? It's a game of numbers, but it certainly deserves it over the "competition"
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Location
READING
BIG UP YASELFS!!!!!!!

NICE 1. hope u do well

blow the competition away :missile:



(yes i am jelous)
 

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Location
bognor regis yo'
inf0r said:
:dutty: Wonder what the outcome will be? It's a game of numbers, but it certainly deserves it over the "competition"
we all know what should win though. thing is, if we won we'd get over-run by tracksuit scallies with one leg rolled up. and we dont want that do we. vicous circle. argh.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
skope said:
we all know what should win though. thing is, if we won we'd get over-run by tracksuit scallies with one leg rolled up. and we dont want that do we. vicous circle. argh.
We do have Craig Blane on our side though, beware :slayer:
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Joined
Jan 30, 2002
Location
London
DOA will get tons of votes but this forum is better because it's smaller
Far too much happens at DOA to be able to keep track of
 

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Location
Hants, uk
Serum said:
DOA will get tons of votes but this forum is better because it's smaller
Far too much happens at DOA to be able to keep track of

yer i agree with that.dont bother lookin at dnbarena :-/ good luck!! :cool:
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Location
A, A
bvut there is nothing quite like dnbscene.. exept maybe that show on tv where the people just talk about stuff.. without any point
 
Top Bottom