DNBFORUM MIXTAPE PART DEUX?

Thought I was going to have this done by tonight but my bloody line in wire broke on me. And no this isn't one of those 'my dog ate my homework' moments, :D it genuinely happened. Just ordered a new one off chemical which should be here on Friday. Not going out so will have it done by then or Saturday at the very latest. Sorry for the delay boys.

156rcpd.jpg
156rcpd.jpg
156rcpd.jpg
156rcpd.jpg
156rcpd.jpg

How many people have done a mix for it now then? Could prbs get someone else involved if you need more ppl.

Just mananged to get hold of a lead to record (bloody postal strike meant I didn't get the one I ordered, fuck knows where it is) so will have something together by this evening 100%. (y)

Got my bit finished and sent over to Fortune^ & Controller. Decided to take the mix up a notch as Riisu finished on Tuning VIP. Here's what I played:

Logistics - Warehouse
Andy C & Randall - Sound Control [Bladerunner RMX]
Fresh - Heavyweight
S.P.Y. - Slum Dub
Icicle - Frozen

Sorry Safety i'v added you to the list I knew you were doing a section I just missed you out for some reason :confused:

@ Hooka not at all mate i'l add you to the list just keep an eye on the thread for updates & see when you can jump on board.

Got my bit finished and sent over to Fortune^ & Controller. Decided to take the mix up a notch as Riisu finished on Tuning VIP. Here's what I played:

Logistics - Warehouse
Andy C & Randall - Sound Control [Bladerunner RMX]
Fresh - Heavyweight
S.P.Y. - Slum Dub
Icicle - Frozen

Received, should have mine done by tuesday at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom