DNBFORUM MIXTAPE PART DEUX?

for reference up til this point

controller
nick:ep
riisu (has mix now, will record tomo [tues 15th sept]
prospekt
fortune^

hmmmz, any idea what you're going to play? If it's reasonably well known I will probably have access to it as I live with 3 other DJs. So as long as you're not playing a limited run of 1997 bolivianstep I should be good :D(y)

hmmmz, any idea what you're going to play? If it's reasonably well known I will probably have access to it as I live with 3 other DJs. So as long as you're not playing a limited run of 1997 bolivianstep I should be good :D(y)

1997 bolivianstep!! Dang you aint got that!!

What style I play really depends on what tip Riisu decides to take the mix. Most likely to take it up a notch.

I'll just finish on a shogun tune we'll probably both own or something or something popular of that nature. (y)

will do man. just in from work, listening to some new bits i got yesterday - so will run through some ideas in a piece and have it up by this evening i'd imagine :)

bup!

Logistics - Murderation
Spectrasoul - Adoration
Break - Pression
>> Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
Audio - Planet Fall
D.Kay & Lee - Tuning Vip

on to prospekt!

Thought I was going to have this done by tonight but my bloody line in wire broke on me. And no this isn't one of those 'my dog ate my homework' moments, :D it genuinely happened. Just ordered a new one off chemical which should be here on Friday. Not going out so will have it done by then or Saturday at the very latest. Sorry for the delay boys.

Thought I was going to have this done by tonight but my bloody line in wire broke on me. And no this isn't one of those 'my dog ate my homework' moments, :D it genuinely happened. Just ordered a new one off chemical which should be here on Friday. Not going out so will have it done by then or Saturday at the very latest. Sorry for the delay boys.

:rolleyes:

can i follow rhys then, coz i'm away form my shit for another week after friday

um, i suppose so. had something nice lined up tho. go for it mate.

what tune you gonna leave me on? coz i know our collection isn't gonna be that similar.

Last edited:
well either way it's cool with me bro, thing is you have to have 'tuning vip' to carry on. so if you've got that it's fine. think fortune^ was scheduled to his bit after me.

Back
Top Bottom