DNBFORUM MIX COMPETITION (ENTRANTS READ)

http://www.mediafire.com/?znm1tfyygbm

the successful criminals - diamond ring
unity - angel fire
kudos - do it fluid
calyx - diablo
flytronix - rhodes tune
fellowship - interchange
Peshay - truly
Accidental heroes - boogie knights
ez rollers - submission
decoder & substance - icon
juju - thunder
verse & keaton - white crow
johnny l - geronimo
exile - only if
shawn lee - happiness (non dnb)

I thought this was anonymous? Anyways here it is again...

I uploaded originally to dnbshare however seeing as this is no longer anonymous I'll pop it on my soundcloud.

Recorded this on three decks, enjoy!

01. Noisia - The Tide
>> Basher - Leachcraft
02. Prolix - Causation
03. Calyx & Teebee - The Shape of Things to Come
04. BC - Bullet Time Spor Remix
>> BC - The Nine
05. Cause for Concern - Dream Killer
06. Noisia - Monster
07. Break & Gridlok - Standing Room Only
08. Body & Soul vs Fourward - Authority
09. Noisia - Decepetion
10. Ed Rush & Optical - Goodfoot
>> Calibre - Fire & Water
11. Ez Rollers - Here I am
12. Spirit - Out of Control Cause for Concern Remix

I a direct link atm, will post asap... It's uploaded but no wave form yet. Link to page here.

http://soundcloud.com/djcoshh/coshh-dnbforum-com-competition-entry

I thought this was anonymous?

it was but people were messaging them to all kinds of different places with wrong links and no tracklists etc, so this way is just less time consuming and they can all end up in the same place, thread will be locked on saturday-ish.

www.Soundcloud.com/djwolfsd/goodtimes

tracklist

Danny Byrd - Gold Rush
>>>Logistics - Eastern Promise
Random Movement - Psychadelic Drainpipe
S.P.Y. - Sunship
Commix - Strictly
Spectrasoul - Alibi (Break Remix)
Netsky - I Refuse
Jubei - Outcast
Original Sin - Your Love
DJ Marky & S.P.Y. - Tapestry feat. Miri
Logistics - Murderation
Calibre - Tru Beat

you're not the only good one :)

Would have been nice to keep it anonymous. Gives more of a chance to the less popular forum djs

To be honest dude it doesn't really come into consideration.

And i can spot most regular djs here from the tracklist :P

yes to all who replied to those questions
at the end of the day there was what 6-7 mixes. and i could who was who by looking at the tracklist as well, like saint said.
the judges arent biased as well, this isnt a popularity contest as well, im confident the judges are mature enough to treat this fairly, were not in high school anymore.

I know that right now I'm going to check out nueras mix first because I know he is a skilled Dj and I want to scope his out. That automatically leads me to expect a good mix which creates bias. I'm not saying this is a popularity contest I'm just saying that keeping it anonymous keeps the spirit of competition true by keeping a level playing field.

I think im just going to have to pull out of this as well.
If someone wants to take over and tally the scores and all that, they are welcome to.
Im sorry if you all think i should have run this differently and that its been done wrong, wasnt my intention
but like i said dj's didnt pull thru, so neither did i.
I really cant do this anymore, think ive reached my limit on the forum, i hardly go on here anymore.
Sorry guys and good luck.

Last edited:
Poor show Chloe if ur gonna start something, finish it.
you have absolutely no right to say this. the shit that chloe has done for us is far more than anyone ever did.
cant believe you man. 4 competitions, 7 podcasts, and all with artwork, twists, and incentives, and you still call out "poor show". well, lets see you do better man. i reserve judgement until you do or dont deliver.

Dont know why so mainly people have treated these comps like some childish game, even though they are good fun I still put effort into making a good mix with the little free time I have.

It must suck Chloe, showing keen interest and organistion with little outcome, I'd be fecked off as well!

Where the judges at then? chloes done the hard work so a small effort and time for the judges to mark these abundant mixes would be nice as it would be a shame for nothing to happen now

I can see some stupid comments being made soon with all this anxiety and tension:rolleyes: CHILL guys and lets work together to get this thing sorted!!:)

Dont know why so mainly people have treated these comps like some childish game, even though they are good fun I still put effort into making a good mix with the little free time I have.

It must suck Chloe, showing keen interest and organistion with little outcome, I'd be fecked off as well!

Where the judges at then? chloes done the hard work so a small effort and time for the judges to mark these abundant mixes would be nice as it would be a shame for nothing to happen now

Busy judging thank you very much.

Some of us have stuff to do, as well as tons of other music to listen to. Finding 5 hours where you can sit down and concentrate on peoples mixing is more challenging than you think.

Busy judging thank you very much.

Some of us have stuff to do, as well as tons of other music to listen to. Finding 5 hours where you can sit down and concentrate on peoples mixing is more challenging than you think.

yeah safe man, not having a go, your doing your job! Just thought there were some missing or forgotten about the judging (y)

you have absolutely no right to say this. the shit that chloe has done for us is far more than anyone ever did.
cant believe you man. 4 competitions, 7 podcasts, and all with artwork, twists, and incentives, and you still call out "poor show". well, lets see you do better man. i reserve judgement until you do or dont deliver.

Um... who started this thread... who messaged everyone to get their mixes here... im picking up the slack... what i said to chloe was mostly in jest, which i explained to her. she happens to be a friend of mine, not internet dnbforum kiss-ass friend, but one from real life, so take it easy luv. plus isn't it ironic you bashing me in the thread where im helping out, for not helping out, when u contribute sweet shit all yourself, untangle those panties ;)

Back
Top Bottom