DNBFORUM Meet up is approaching....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
2783299937_ebaf10d74d_o.jpg

Easy peeps.... Halloween is approaching and so is the dnbforum.com meet up.

TMDPromotions in association with dnbforum.com launch SubsiDance this Halloween. 31st October @ Redstar, Camberwell Green.

----------------------------------------------------------

DJs:

Bad Ace Inc. (Reapa Recordings, DNBFORUM)
The Mutant DJs (QC Agency, NKD BTZ, Force FM, DNBFORUM)
SLB (QC Agency, NKD BTZ, DNBFORUM)
Smoove (NKD BTZ, DNBFORUM)
Manga (Cyntax Error Recordings, Nu Breed)
Mattix & Futile (DNBFORUM, Talent Of The Month Dark Catagory Winner)

MCs:

Mekar (QC Agency, Renegade Hardware, Tech:Nology, Dance Concept, Kings Of The Nu-Skool, Force FM)
Gusto (QC Agency, Central Beatz, Force FM)

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqw7OenMh5Q

So dont miss out on joining some of dnbforums best DJs live @ Redstar this Halloween. Meet all the people you've been talking to and flamming on the forum!! who knows..... Slugz might even turn up!?? haha....

Entry: £3 Before 11pm £5 After.

All forum members who contact me before the event are elligible for guestlist. Which entitles you to a que jump and £3 entry for the whole night.

This is going to be a sell out. There are no other dnb nights in Camberwell for the whole of October. Ive made sure of that! haha... so expect it to be packed!!

Remember this is a over 18s event. So if you look young.... BRING ID!!

Address: 319 Camberwell Road, SE5 0HQ. It on the corner of Camberwell Green.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW DO YOU GET HERE I HEAR YOU ASK??

Well.... these are the bus routes that drop you off pretty much outside Redstar...
12, 35, 36, 40, 42, 45, 68, 148, 171, 176, 185, 345, 436, 484, 468, N35, N68, N89, N136, N171

For more information on where these buses goto.... have a butchers here.....

DAY BUS ROUTES FROM CAMBERWELL GREEN

...or alternativly...

NIGHT BUS ROUTES FROM CAMBERWELL GREEN

There are buses that go to pretty much every part of London from Camberwell... so theres no excuses!!! hahaha...

So... everyone whos coming... please let me know as soon as possible so i can get you down on the guestlist. I will need your email address aswell as full name if your a lady... ill also need you vital stats... haahah..

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE THERE!!

Last edited:
again, gutted i got a wedding to go to on the day. not cool, not cool.

but still sure it'll be massive.

i'm 50/50 at the moment, might have a leaving do to go to unless i can convinve them to come to this instead

Yeah it's all in the balance for me too actually, might be going to Bristol with the missus that weekend, nothings booked yet though so just gonna have to see on this one...

I'll definitely be coming if I'm not in Bristol though!

I really want to come to this, but not sure if I can come back from Leeds again to go to it. I'll be in London the week before for SubLow. Shame really, be wicked to properly meet some people of the forum.

@ Rocksteady, do you think you will be recording any of the sets...?

I really want to come to this, but not sure if I can come back from Leeds again to go to it. I'll be in London the week before for SubLow. Shame really, be wicked to properly meet some people of the forum.

@ Rocksteady, do you think you will be recording any of the sets...?

yep.. the sets will be recorded.... and available to download.... for £10... haha... nah... will put all the sets up on the forum for sure..... but thats no excuse for you not coming!!... so get yo ass down here man!!! you gotta get to it!!

will have a photographer in aswell... so ill have the pics up from that on the forum too....

in keeping with the halloween theme, does someone want to dress up?... as gumby... just so it looks like im making an appearance :teeth:

in keeping with the halloween theme, does someone want to dress up?... as gumby... just so it looks like im making an appearance :teeth:

nah... im afraid your going to have to make the 13 hour or so flight to get here!!!... if you dont.... then i think a ban is in order!! hahahahaha...

or... send me a full length pic.... and tell me your height and ill print out a full size version of gumby and stick it to the wall!!! hahahaha

we could all have pics taken of us next to it.... i met Gumby 31st October 2008 WOOOP WOOOP!!

nah... im afraid your going to have to make the 13 hour or so flight to get here!!!... if you dont.... then i think a ban is in order!! hahahahaha...

or... send me a full length pic.... and tell me your height and ill print out a full size version of gumby and stick it to the wall!!! hahahaha

we could all have pics taken of us next to it.... i met Gumby 31st October 2008 WOOOP WOOOP!!

can i put a hole in it?!?!:gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom