DNBFORUM Meet up is approaching....

The Bristol trip is off, so I thought I was gonna be able to make this...

...Then a trip to Colchester was arranged in it's place

Looks like I'm still not gonna be able to make it I'm afraid guys... Prolly for the best, I'm a right shit in real life...

nah... im afraid your going to have to make the 13 hour or so flight to get here!!!... if you dont.... then i think a ban is in order!! hahahahaha...

or... send me a full length pic.... and tell me your height and ill print out a full size version of gumby and stick it to the wall!!! hahahaha

we could all have pics taken of us next to it.... i met Gumby 31st October 2008 WOOOP WOOOP!!

ahahhaaaahahahaa classic!

rocksteady, i must make my appologies but i'm in nottingham for a leaving do, one of my best mates is emigrating to oz, so i can't, miss it. the next one is already in my diary. i'm gonna buy you a small schnapps for all the hard work you put in

Going to see Lee Evans with the missus, so if I can, I'm going to come down after. Just got a sat nav for me bday so shouldnt be too hard to find the venue. Any parking about??

Going to see Lee Evans with the missus, so if I can, I'm going to come down after. Just got a sat nav for me bday so shouldnt be too hard to find the venue. Any parking about??

yeh man... parking just outside bro.... yeh come down... would be good to see you there mate!! let me know if your defo coming and ill get you on the g-list mate....

Biggup for getting this together, ill be in clacton-on-sea (Hardcore town) :confused: working.
Vids would be good if possible too. :wave:

Biggup for getting this together, ill be in clacton-on-sea (Hardcore town) :confused: working.
Vids would be good if possible too. :wave:

cheers bro...

Vids.. may be recorded.... trying to sort out someone to do it.... defo got a photographer down..... so there will be plenty pics...

Audio will be recorded aswell.... and available to download on here....

Back
Top Bottom