[DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoreditch

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yo peeps... me and DJ Wizz are putting our heads together to bring you yet another massive night.

Bless Meets SubsiDance
@ Club 333 on 10th December!

Fresh from the SubsiDance launch night we join the successfull student night "Bless". This event is going to be a sell out affair. We bring you some of London and South Easts best up'n'coming acts and ram them all under the infamous Club 333 Shoreditch' wonderous roof. This WILL sell out very quickly!! Tickets only available on the door, so get here early!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY: TBA (will update soon as possible)

OPENING TIMES: From Early Till Late (4am)!! Except no substitutes!

DRESS CODE: Girls.... Wear the one thing you wouldnt show your mum. Guys.... Get your raving shoes on!!

DJs/MCs:

Mike Lewis | Breaks (Bless)
Wizz | Breaks/Dub-Step/D'n'B (Bless, DNBForum)
Jay-D B2B Benji K | D'n'B (Bless)
The Mutant DJ's | D'n'B (Force FM, QC Agency, DNBForum)
Riisu | D'n'B (Force FM, Clockwork, DNBForum)

So if you didnt make it down to the last dnbforum meet up... nows your chance!! GET YOURSELF DOWN HERE 10th DECEMBER!! @ Club 333 Shoreditch!!

Watch out for the flyer on road... flyer to be added to post VERY SOON!! so keep your eyes open!

Look out for more info to be added very soon!

FACEBOOK GROUP <<--- SIGN UP FOR MORE INFO!

06c2099a63.jpg

87ddbf6ecb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoredit

ah playing out in Woking that night so, may be able to come down after?

Re: [DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoredit

yer its going till 4 anyway so come n check it out!

CANT MAKE IT ROCK MAN!
SOZ, ILL COME TO ONE SOON THO

smoooooooooooooooooooothness.

OK MAN, ILL CUT MYSELF INTO TWO PARTS AND SEND A HALF DOWN, THAT OK?!?

GUTTED IM MISSING MUTANT DJ'S AND RIISU ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT

sounds like a good comprimise to me.... haha

Yeh man... your gonna miss out!

i wud have come but i avoid places with flyers that say "dress to impress" :teeth:

i will try to get along but got a busy schedule...
wud be another story if it was this side of london tho :D

i wud have come but i avoid places with flyers that say "dress to impress" :teeth:

i will try to get along but got a busy schedule...
wud be another story if it was this side of london tho :D

All im hearing is excuses biatch!! haha.. get your ass down there man!! AND DRESS TO IMPRESS MO'FO!!! loads of fitties!!

maybe wen i get out of this crap cuntry ill attend one of these nights!

Would love to but fortunatly I'm not southern :teeth:

All im hearing is excuses biatch!! haha.. get your ass down there man!! AND DRESS TO IMPRESS MO'FO!!! loads of fitties!!

already got the fittest of fitties! :D

but like i said, i'll try and make it down...

i'll try n come, but its a bit far for me n i dont drive.

sure me and Fusion will reach!!

Back
Top Bottom