[DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoreditch

Re: [DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoredit

yeah. pretty wicked night all in all. place was ramo jamo til the break of dawn.
big ups to wizz and rocksteady and all the crew for organising this. had a good good time!

only one thing though... no monitor in the booth??? crazymad.

out to sammy, saint and g curtis reppin for the forum crew. respect!

Re: [DNBFORUM MEET-UP] EVERYONE MUST ATTEND!! /// 10th December \\\ Club 333 Shoredit

Any pics from last night?????????

nice one riisu cheers for coming down! will have to hit u up next time im putting on a party. the night was sick but 333 are such hastle to deal with, getting em to do anythign is like trying to get blood from a stone and the system was reli not up to standards with a dirty delay due to no monitors facing u, but good vibes all round. pics will be up soon!

safe.

yeah. pretty wicked night all in all. place was ramo jamo til the break of dawn.
big ups to wizz and rocksteady and all the crew for organising this. had a good good time!

only one thing though... no monitor in the booth??? crazymad.

out to sammy, saint and g curtis reppin for the forum crew. respect!

yeh i know! having no monitors was fukin annoying!!

pitty i couldnt stay to check more of your set man!! bebopolidge wanted to head home soon as...

Yeh there are a few pics from the night... well... im assuming... Sammy Dodger pointed the camera at me a few times... and had some other people point a camera in my face over the night so im sure a fair few pics will emerge...

Yeah heavy night guys, missed your set Wizz but got some big tingz from the Riisu and Mutants!

wicked night

Sorry for jogging your needle mate, didn't clock :P

Didn't know you were on the forum either, big up!

Also, can you remember what tune you played out of stigma Riisu? Was big tingz.

Haha no worries mate, all good. Yeah only come on here from time to time when I can. Good to meet you

have another oneeee
so i can go.

c4c - phatcap (phace remix) :andy:

have another one so i can go.

let me in and i will dance for free on the stage

have another oneeee
so i can go.

dont worry it's already in the pipeline. most probs wont be at 333 tho but defo in shoreditch.

watch this space!

Back
Top Bottom