dnbforum logo

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Mr Owain Skope has just hit me with his first design for the dnbforum logo. The final logo will be used on everything, t-shirts, hoodies, the site, mailouts, the lot!

What do you think of this one?

you know something youre right...looking at it now after pointing that it does look like paint on wool... :/
OFF TOPIC - i just wanna say logikz i've been to 2079 and i like it alot :slayer: , i have a question for you...can i play a couple of the choons on a partey i'm spinin' at??

I have replied to Owain Skope, so I hope he's gonna have another bash :) Bigups the Owain Skope. Cheers for ya comments so far people.

BTW, if anyone wants to have a go themselves, feel free :P

haha stray of course you can, you go a head mate :thumbsup: . Any particular tunes had in mind? The 2079-e site is down till we buy a .com domain and shit so were really not that hot right now but check dnbsouljahz.co.uk for any updates. Let me know how the tunes worked at the party tho ok!

Just attachin skope's first design again.

Big up def for doin the temp dnbforum one :teeth:

I would like to do a compo, but I dont really have much to give away at this time :)

It looks to me like 2 different logos put together!!! Thats not meant as an insult, I just think the grafitti writing looks better on its own, or maybe do something else with the 'd-b' bit.

I'm not feeling the logo. Why do all the DnB forums out there have to have a picture of someone, something with a hit of acid on the tounge? Is this logo saying DnB forum is going to turn into a diss fest like DOA? I doubt it but please, no logos with drug refferences! :mad: Next thing you know someones going to post "Whats the most ghetto smoking impliment you've ever used" :sleep:

Originally posted by 1992
I'm not feeling the logo. Why do all the DnB forums out there have to have a picture of someone, something with a hit of acid on the tounge? Is this logo saying DnB forum is going to turn into a diss fest like DOA? I doubt it but please, no logos with drug refferences! :mad: Next thing you know someones going to post "Whats the most ghetto smoking impliment you've ever used" :sleep:

Its a temp logo mr 1992 :D I think I said it in an earlier post in this thread.

Change the style in ya control panel to dnbforum :)

Theres a nice graff logo on that one.

The logos for the DOA and DnB Arena styles arn't done yet, as you will see.

Back
Top Bottom