DNBForum jump up/dancefloor mega mix 2011....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
after 2 mixes in 09 n 10 lets get the new one on the bounce, only serious heads get involved, the troops who nailed it last time will get instant access cos there was messin about, the turn over was quick and all guidllines were followed.

Da Rools...

There are 2 ways to do this....

Each DJ mixes out of the previous DJ’s Mix, so, speak to the DJ before and after you. If you don’t have the tune the DJ before finishes on, get the previous DJ to add a tune you do have to the end of his mix, then u pitch it up and roll, I will edit them together after.

OR

Download the previous mix, sling it in ya CDJ or play out of ya lappy and mix straight out of the mix, this makes it easier to edit and there will be no dodgy cuts.

All to be recorded in 320kbps and 4400Hz sample rate for top quality audio...

Make sure you let your last tune play out until the end so the next DJ can mix out.

5 tunes each, this does not count teases, so if you can cram 30 tunes into one tune then so be it.

Be Creative, look at other style in the mix previously and see what you can add to the mix, if there is a load of wobble, then smooth it with some tech dance floor, let’s explore every aspect of the genres in question.

No dodgy dubbage, any illegal beats in the mix then u will be out I am afraid. Unless its ya own/made the tune or grooverider is ya dad.

I might end up putting deadline on mixes as i ended up waiting for weeks for one mix last time, can’t be arsed with that to be fair.

who is in? first 15 heads will be involved...rest rest be upto u.

i will edit it and make it sound sweet as a nut, i cant do a mix as my decks are in srorage.

Muzza
Papa Jaro
Skywalker G
Firestarter
Motion

User 66273
Freek
animkeeLIVE
Ashly P
Mattilaw
whosaysreload
charlie131
Ozmatic
TheGambit

the DJ's in bold have mixed and sent....

Last edited:
Im in man. Will be happy to kick it off aswell if you don't want to. Glad you're doing it again mate last 2 have been beyond big!

EDIT: Just seen you can't do a mix, shame man smashed it last time.

Shotgun intro?

Will have it your way by this evening dude..

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

It has officially begun. First mix recorded and sent to Joey and Papa Jaro in 320kbps 44000hz .mp3 so you all need to do the same when it comes your way, but obviously not send it to Papa Jaro lol just who ever is after you.

Also can we keep the tracklist out of the thread and save it til Joey uploads the whole thing again??

right...muzza has fliped it round fast style with some serious 3 deck beefyness...

here is the order...

Muzza
Papa Jaro
Skywalker G
Firestarter
Motion
User 66273
Freek
animkeeLIVE

and i want a few more...

Richie Stix i am lookin your way lad.

Last edited: