DNBForum jump up/dancefloor mega mix 2011....

I am the library atm so dont have access to my decks haha! I ll try when I get home tonight! Thanks for all the help guys and sorry for being so late and such an idiot!

have got t/list from User 66273 am now just waiting for the mp3 so i can mix out of it.
would someone please kindly send me the full tracklist so far **cough**cough**joey** :) so that i dont use any tunes already played.

fuck this guys, im so fucking annoyed. this is being more of a hassle than a good time, im out and im furious! fuck audacity and fuck recording im out! just about to trow my comp out the window

It's the bass that's distorting alot and it's at a low volume. Do you use an interface and is the waveform okay in audacity ie can you see the whole of it?

with waveform (dB)

just with waveform

So what's the latest? Is User 66273 still contributing or out? Is Freek on the case already? I don't mind slotting in as I have a mix done already, just needs pitching.

If not, I'll just take my rightful place at the bottom.

kk jus msg me with the mp3 for the last mix if u want me to take over. User 66273 could always jump in a bit later once all the sound probs are sorted.

Yeah guys I'm really sorry for all this, thanks for being so helpful all of you! I ll see what I can do about it, maybe get different software or something.. I thought it might have been because of my poor soundcard but I used my flatmates Macbook Pro and installed Audacity on his laptop but the sound was still really shit.

Maybe its got something do to with the amp? I dont think so though, as Im recording straight from my mixer (Reloop RMX 30 Black Fire Edition)

This seems like a great idea! Anyway of getting in on the act??
uploaded a mix on here today in Members mixes area if u wana check my style!

not sure if you have got any places left, but would be more than happy to drop a mix if need be! :D

People we have a problem, i have edited the mixes i have but my computer have fucking died, it wont even switch on, there fore i am gonna see if my mate who is a boffin can sort it.

if not, is anyone decent on audacity/audition who fancys splicing it up?

i may have my comp fired up soon tho...or it could be an excuse to bag a mac book pro.

Back
Top Bottom