DNBForum jump up/dancefloor mega mix 2011....

User 66273, try and get goin buddy, if ya struggling then jus send motions mix over to the next person and i will add u to the end bro.

jus dont want a stale out of date at the end of the nahmean?

It's coming, it's coming.. Got a ton of work to do atm but will record soon. If time is of the essence, then Freek can go ahead and I'll mix after him if possible, I dont wanna be rushed and wanna get a good mix out. Sorry for keeping you waiting guys!

Just recorded a first mix, got it done just now. Gonna record again tomorrow and post it

Fucking Audacity is recording on a shit a quality, its shit so its not worth listenning. I dunno what to do, been on all the preferences, it seems all nicely set up but the sound is still shit. It sounds much better on 192kbps on Garageband but its not 320kbps is it?

Tracklist is

a secret..

Roll on Freek!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still recording through the laptop microphone? Did you try opening audacity before you plugged the wire into the computer?

I'm recording through the line input and the preferences on Audacity seem to be fine. Will record again tonight and upload it, if the sound quality is still shit then I guess Im out. No point in having a shit quality mix, makes it unlistenable

If you put the cable into your laptop before you open audacity it defaults to the laptop microphone and you end up recording 'inna dance' style like the old Jah Shaka recordings (with crowd noises). I've seen people post sets on here that have that problem so it's a very common mistake. Open up audacity first and then connect the usb...

THis is what i've got as preferences..

Fucking Audacity is recording on a shit a quality, its shit so its not worth listenning. I dunno what to do, been on all the preferences, it seems all nicely set up but the sound is still shit. It sounds much better on 192kbps on Garageband but its not 320kbps is it?

Tracklist is ...

Roll on Freek!

Ez Buddy, do us a favour and delete that tracklist, trying to keep it underwraps, and send ya track list to me and freek homie..

cheers buddy.

Back
Top Bottom