DNBForum jump up/dancefloor mega mix 2011....

Im using a 3.5mm cable (normal audio jack) and it's connected to my laptop's audio output but for some reason Audacity doesn't seem to record through there.. It only records through the microphone which sounds terrible

Im using a 3.5mm cable (normal audio jack) and it's connected to my laptop's audio output but for some reason Audacity doesn't seem to record through there.. It only records through the microphone which sounds terrible

Go into the preferences and there should be an option in there to choose the recording input and the playback output.

right click on your volume controls and select recordings devices.. should be able to change it from mic to line in.. then all should be sweet

Alright guys should be recording tomorrow then will upload ASAP! Sorry for the delay been fucking busy these last few days!

Back
Top Bottom