DNBFORUM FAMBINGOS!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I think it's about time I kept to tradition and done a next dnbforum family gif.
Stumbled across one a made a while a go and it almost brought a tear to my eye! Hahahaha

Anyway.... Get your pics in peeps. 2 pics each.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
How do you got about making gifs Rock?

Believe it or not but for one of my university modules (Web Broadcast) I have to make 3 gifs amongst a load of other internet based stuff. Do you do it in Photoshop as I know that's an option...

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist

Believe it or not but for one of my university modules (Web Broadcast) I have to make 3 gifs amongst a load of other internet based stuff. Do you do it in Photoshop as I know that's an option...
Download a GIF animator, I've only used Jasc GIF Animator but I imagine they are all very similar and really easy to pick up

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

I use Photoshop cs3 for basic gifs. There are obviously newer versions of Photoshop but I just prefer cs3. Just do a search in google... "how to make a animated gif with Photoshop cs3" there's a few guides on how to do it. Photoshops gif making abilities are quite limited though... Ie you can't animate a logo for instance to scroll across... You would literally have to do it manually... Frame by frame.

But to be fair... If you wanted to do scrolling text then it's better to use flash.

If you still need a hand let me know mate and I'll send you over a .PSD of an already animated gif. That way you can see how it's done etc.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

can someone choose some pics of me please. i cbf.

also i'd like to relive the old gif please share knthnx.
I think this was the original thread...

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?59277-**NEW-DNBFORUM-FAMILY-GIF!!-CHECK-IT**

I've done two previously, not sure if this was the very first one or not??? :D