DnBForum downtime,

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
So obviously dnbforum has had some server issues, instead of coming on here all day what other forums have you been on.
If non, wtf have you been doing?

I actually got 5 hours study in today. fuck me thats the most i've done in weeks/months/years. :D

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
So obviously dnbforum has had some server issues, instead of coming on here all day what other forums have you been on.
If non, wtf have you been doing?

I actually got 5 hours study in today. fuck me thats the most i've done in weeks/months/years. :D
So maybe I should just firewall the server a few times a week to keep you guys doing some work :teeth:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i've been staring out the massive spider that's made a home for itself in all my stuff in the garage. he fuckin' scares me, he got crazy eyes

Chaz D

Prod/DJ/Sound Engineer
I spent a few hours on the phone threatening Sky broadband with legal action.

Now i have a decent internet connection, woohoo!

We used to be with Sky Broadband but left.
They should stick to Sky +

Today I went to work.
Went to the gym.
And then tried finishing off a tune ive been working on for a few weeks.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
dont wanna seem like a dick but you say you were reminising over some hyper d but he died when you were about 6 yrs old. im i missing something here!?

i grew up going to the illegal raves..he wasnt there but when i was younger i was listening to jungle..it reminds me of the old days.
i see what u mean though...also wanted to point out it reminds me of the days when mcs wer good

Top Bottom