DnBForum Dancefloor/Jump Up Mega mix tape Part 2...

well the whole thing too near enough 2 months, but that was cos troops was propa fuckin about...but we can get rollin before all the spaces are filled, so there will be a qucker turnover...mine will be done by sat, then loot and freek are doin theirs, they will be quick i reckon, then dependin on spliffs status it will be him, if he is struggling it will be yoou, i wanna get it done with 10 - 15 people with the month...i hope

Cool man, just really like the idea of doing a collab mix, looking forward to doing my bit and listening the whole thing (y)

We'll def be on this as soon as ur ones up, so if it gets to us by saturday, we'll record it after doin radio :) if not by sat then we'll do it one day durin the week next week! safe!!!

sign me up for this one aswell mate.
agree on gettin it done quick and how stale the tunes were before. took tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!
i get my comp back soon and game for recording my part.

We should all probably contact the person after us with our 5 tunes before we record huh? Make sure they own the last tune so we don't have to re-do our mix.

sorry joey, but i'm pretty sure the rule is that you can't do another one until dave pulls his finger out and sorts out our mixtape, or at least sends it to me so i can do it. you boys are making us look bad.

STOP IT>>> STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Back
Top Bottom