icon15.gif
08 Affliction - 'Ten Six'

icon15.gif
09 Audio - 'Brundle Fly'

icon15.gif
10 Phono - 'Ignite'

Big up to all the producers involved, let's kick some dnbscene ass :mr_cool:

Some quality entries
I was wondering how things were going on our side, it all seemed a bit quiet but it seems to have come together nicely

Serum said:
Some quality entries
I was wondering how things were going on our side, it all seemed a bit quiet but it seems to have come together nicely
Calm before the storm :spliff:

Although I couldn't possibly give a fair comment without hearing the opposition's entries, I think someone is gonna get hurt, these tracks are dutty. :who_wants

Serum said:

I thought your quietness was due to you not wanting to "give things away."

Too bad I need to blow the dust off RealPlayer to hear your entries. Looks like a trip to the university is in order. :D

Good luck, y'all!!

Chuck :who_wants

I just listened to Scam's "Forcefield" (name recognition got you the first listen). Pretty good tune, that one.

I'd peep all the other entries right now, but my RealPlayer commits an illegal operation after I play a few files. Having said that, I will get to 'em all.

This morning's listen: Heist - "All About The Bass"

I know a good hook when I hear one and this has got it. Some really nice sounds in there, as well. :slayer:

I'll probably peep another one this evening.

Last edited:
Ive just spent 15 minutes writing out how heavy each tune is.....an lost the page! :crazy:

So im just gonna say Audio, Heist, M-Code/Lynx, Bad Ace Inc (you P.I.M.P!!:pimp:) n’ Scam - there production is always hot, these tunes are on FIRE!! :mad:

Spor, Phono, Affliction n’ Menacer - Awsome collection covering varying levels on DNB.

Just glad not to see a liquid selection - All the tunes have that darker edge!

As for the Enforcer, SDM - you know Im feeling this tune... BIG, BAD & ’EAVY!!

:idhitit:

I dont think its gonna be a walk in the park against tha ’Scene tho!

sdm said:

That title looks familiar.

*EDIT* If this is the one I think it is, allow me to comment.

I had an idea for a song like this before the Soundclash came about, and I think you pulled it off. It's certainly a tune which you have to listen to in order to get it.

Looks like you're playing the variety card, as this one ain't so dancefloor as Scam's and Heist's. Good on ya.

Last edited:
number 2 is cool.. really really like bits of that one.

gangs is heavy, so is forcefield

Last edited:
jay walker said:
Ive just spent 15 minutes writing out how heavy each tune is.....an lost the page! :crazy:

So im just gonna say Audio, Heist, M-Code/Lynx, Bad Ace Inc (you P.I.M.P!!:pimp:) n’ Scam - there production is always hot, these tunes are on FIRE!! :mad:

Spor, Phono, Affliction n’ Menacer - Awsome collection covering varying levels on DNB.

Just glad not to see a liquid selection - All the tunes have that darker edge!

As for the Enforcer, SDM - you know Im feeling this tune... BIG, BAD & ’EAVY!!

:idhitit:

I dont think its gonna be a walk in the park against tha ’Scene tho!
Haha cheers Jay, mine was just put in to fill the space! Please note: I do not consider myself the next DJ Fresh!

RealPlayer didn't cop out on me at all, so I've listened to all your choonage, boyzies!!! :slayer:

Even though some of the tunes weren't my personal cup of tea and/or were way too dancefloor-oriented (DJ fodder) to be interesting otherwise, on the whole, you're gonna be a better challenge than the DnBA forum was in DnBScene's first Soundclash. The quality in every tune is undeniable.

And now, my top three:

1. Heist - "All About The Bass" (some very interesting sounds here, like the one at about 0:32 which kinda sounds like it came from Super Mario Bros.; a lot of fun overall, and a good hook to boot)

2. Audio - "Brundle Fly" (the hint of swing you put in your beats and the wah-wahs on the bassline do it for me...too bad the second drop is nearly identical to the first)

3. Spor - "Fizzgig" (just for that first drop and the hooks in your verses; good on ya for making the second drop different compared to the first)

Honourable mention: Affliction - "Ten Six" (for making a good "listening" tune instead of a "headbashing" tune).

Unfortunately, I can't really judge the audio quality because all your files are in Gay...er, RealPlayer. Oh well, it was good doing business with y'all. :D

Tehy're in RealAudio because that's what our producers wanted, there's a lot of idiots who play low quality MP3's these days.

ok, just listening to scams tune now.. wicked wicked tune!!!!!!
will check the others soon aye

Back
Top Bottom