DnB Dnbforum.com radio

The fact that you had to clarify what youre doing when you head it up means there are/were options? Haha
I would be totally down to switch over from JungleTrain and DeepBassine. This is the community I participate in the most but! I would imagine it would have an overhead for Development of the Portion of the site that would have a player, logistics as far as streaming real time audio/mixes (could be all pre-recorded) and bandwidth.

ALL OF THAT BEING SAID: I donate to other sites for upkeep and would funnel my monthly into this one. DNBFORUM.COM for life

The fact that you had to clarify what youre doing when you head it up means there are/were options? Haha
I would be totally down to switch over from JungleTrain and DeepBassine. This is the community I participate in the most but! I would imagine it would have an overhead for Development of the Portion of the site that would have a player, logistics as far as streaming real time audio/mixes (could be all pre-recorded) and bandwidth.

ALL OF THAT BEING SAID: I donate to other sites for upkeep and would funnel my monthly into this one. DNBFORUM.COM for life
I was on the jungle train roster for many years good bunch over there

I'm sure this site has developers in it. Does anyone know who the site owner is to PM them directly?

Derelicts of Tomorrow - Do you remember the equipment needed to do live stream?

I'm sure this site has developers in it. Does anyone know who the site owner is to PM them directly?

Derelicts of Tomorrow - Do you remember the equipment needed to do live stream?
yes and it's as minimal as a computer an internet connection and an audio out cable... I was on JungleTrain for 5 years, it's easy. I'm good friends with ODJ, the host of Dirtbox Radio if I have any questions

Back
Top Bottom