DNBFORUM COLLAB (only reason users)

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Right, its proberly been done or mentioned a million times....What you rekon about a DNBforum collab for reason users?.....Then put it out as a free download.

Basically im thinking someone starts it off, could be a break, a bassline, first 16bars of the track, a vocal......what ever...then self contain the file and send it to the next person and so on and so on..until the last person masters it and finishes it.

Its a mad concept because we wont have a clue what the finished product will be! Itd be interesting to have producers on here that have there own influences ie, liquid, tech, minimal ect all combined into one track.

Who'd be interested???

Id say see who'd get involved and then randomly make a list and send the track in that order by aim etc.

I'd be up for it.. Have about a zillion 16 bar loop idea's too, so i'd be happy to submit the first part

I'm not a Reason user since the version 3, but I guess I can still give a contribution on some patching or sound designing or watshoever.. I have a copy of the 5 (not 6 unfortunately)
I will be actually happy to collaborate.

What sort of DNB?

great well we got four so far...could be enough to get started....@Rajstah...We wont aim for any perticular style lets just see what we end up with.........

Ok, so skuff you want to start something?.....send it to me next ( djdubsta2012@aim.com )

Then djsing and finally rjstah as you dont use reason it'd prob be best to do the finishes on it in whatever DAW you use. so if we all swop aim address ect/.......wait for skuff to get something up and running and away we go...this could be interesting

Skuffdj at msn dot com - I have loads on Reason 5, so will contain and send something over

enjoy ur lil Reason gay party and leave us Cubase users with the females ha

Sounds like a fun idea, but I don't use reason so :finger2:

Whait a second... this it gives me an input to propose a kind of challenge between users of different platforms and daws!

Why not to create a sort of collaboration groups divided by type of daw users and give a deadline?

So, it can involve much more users and make the thing even more creative.

I know it sounds that is gonna make the organisation a bit more complex, but not too hard to organise...

It's just an idea, but if we organise properly, all with the same rules, we can achieve an intersting result! And also keep hot the topic!

:grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom