13. Body & Soul vs Fouward - Authority
14. C4C - Dream Killer

Size: 93.3MB
Lenght: 40.47
Format: 320KBPS MP3

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Direct Download

Last edited:
heavy mix mate! After seeing the facebook pics im quite annoyed i didnt come to the dnbforum party but it was too risky being so near to my wifes due date, if all the mixes were as sick as this it must have been a quality night, maybe next time, anyways big ups on the mix!

:D

heavy mix mate! After seeing the facebook pics im quite annoyed i didnt come to the dnbforum party but it was too risky being so near to my wifes due date, if all the mixes were as sick as this it must have been a quality night, maybe next time, anyways big ups on the mix!

:D

Hey mate thanks for checking, glad you liked it, :respekt:.... The night was really good.. I enjoyed all the sets.

Congratulations on the baby when it arrives.. Is that your first?

Congratulations on the baby when it arrives.. Is that your first?

yeah it is our first, we're having a girl, calling her Olivia, due date is 30th dec, but the midwife reckons she'll be here before christmas.

I only just found out from the other thread that you're recording of the set didn't work and you had to replicate it when you got home. Props for remembering every single tune you played in the right order! lol Gonna give this a spin tomorrow bro. Nice meeting you btw. Ez.

I only just found out from the other thread that you're recording of the set didn't work and you had to replicate it when you got home. Props for remembering every single tune you played in the right order! lol Gonna give this a spin tomorrow bro. Nice meeting you btw. Ez.

Thanks... Yeah I dunno what I did the file was there but with 0 bytes.

The only difference was that I didnt cue in Authority in the right place so instead mixed 32 bars of the intro and brought it in, and what I actually did was double it up with The Pulse as the remaining 32bars of the intro enable me to cue it in...

I remembered this after listening back lol.

Suprised myself with the Night Flight tease, that came out of no where, my studio set's are well planned out, yet I don't follow the same doing when im out... just pulled that one out of no where.

It a shame because I had yours and Nuera sets aswell... I fiddled with the recorder on sunday when i recorded the set, and couldn't replicate the same fault... im gonna use it on the 22nd of Jan aswell so hopefully that should work smoothly.

Would love to know what you think of the mix mate. Cheers :teeth:

Last edited:
love the intro, listening to the rest now - must have been a awesome night if all the sets were like this

Back
Top Bottom