dnbforum chat on AIM

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
aol_running_man.gif

dnbforum AIM chat

after chloe's tinychat dnbforum account being deleted, this will be another attempt to get our chat on.
I've noticed AIM can be very useful to easily get in contact with other forum users, so i made an account of my own this week, and it has already proved it's use. Now expanding the use, by creating this dnbforum chat.

Get on it! If you're creating a new account, don't forget to add it in your user settings on the forum, so it gets displayed next to your every post (as it does with me).

how to do it:

> settings
> edit profile
> AIM screen name
> save changes

Post in this thread if you have (just created) AIM, so you can be added in buddy lists!

Last edited:
brilliant idea, but in order for it to work it needs to be unblocked at work. Lets wait for people to try it out :)

jus to interprate what the man from nottingham said = I like to speak French while speaking in chatrooms. I am cool like that
J'aime parler français tout en parlant dans les chatrooms. Je suis frais comme ça.

mrxpjs.jpg

O.O

if you dont quite get it, i want logged in, so i wasnt in the chatters list. OCR was the only guy in the chat room

mrxpjs.jpg

O.O

if you dont quite get it, i want logged in, so i wasnt in the chatters list. OCR was the only guy in the chat room

aim is a good thing to easily get in touch with forum users, but this chatbox thing has a few irritating twists...

Back
Top Bottom