Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nightmare [II]

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
so here it is folks. these are the people who worked hard and delivered. im so damn proud for each one of you, and the quality of the tracks is beyond every expectation, well done to all the entrants. also to everyone who tried but didnt make it, dont just go away as this voting stage needs your participation. and be certain that there will be another chance for you on the next comp, so dont give up.

http://soundcloud.com/dnbforumproductioncomp/sets/dnbfpc-march-2010

You can vote for you favourite dnb track until midnight sunday 7/03. The top 5 tracks will be then passed on to our judges for the final assessment. Please dont vote on the non-dnb tracks, as they will all be assessed by the judges anyway, and the winner will receive a separate but very special prize!

Special tanks and praise goes out to:

James Zero
Vicious-beats
Jimjimjim
Oria
JayBee

for their very generous donations. because of them, not only we can afford the prize for this comp, but we have enough to kick start the next competition.
hopefully, this is just the beginning, and ya'll were here first! feel proud for yourselves... :teeth:
(y)

edit:
it would be cool if a few of us added this on our sig, as it will help to let everyone know about this event.

paste the following img code on your sig, but change the) at the end for ]
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2057/aaaaaaq.jpg[/img[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red])[/COLOR][/SIZE]

highlight it, click the "add hypelink" tab, and add this address:
[URL="http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?96242-DNBF-Production-Competition-VOTING%21"]http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?96242-DNBF-Production-Competition-VOTING%21[/URL]

finally, slap the soundcloud address at the bottom, and you're done
[URL]http://soundcloud.com/dnbforumproductioncomp/sets/dnbfpc-march-2010[/URL]

nice one[/plug]

Last edited:
lol someones already voted.... its been like two minutes and a shit load of songs! foooool!

Will check em all an vote tomorow.
Good luck to all who entered

Gonna listen 1 time tonight and decide my vote tomorrow. If this thing hasn't surfaced on the general forum by then (or someone hasn't given me good reason not to) I'll link it there myself. I rarely post on that side but this could be worth it to get more voters in.

Givin' these a look after class ends tonight! Based of what you said GorDo the results must be very promising!

listening through now, very impressed so far but will cast my vote in the cold light of day tomorrow

also, any chance of the non-dnb tracks making an appearance on a podcast, as that along with the challenge was the main incentive?

Gonna listen 1 time tonight and decide my vote tomorrow. If this thing hasn't surfaced on the general forum by then (or someone hasn't given me good reason not to) I'll link it there myself. I rarely post on that side but this could be worth it to get more voters in.
no worries mate, its all taken care off. ive send pms to mods, and there will be a locked thread on waffle and general linking here

also, any chance of the non-dnb tracks making an appearance on a podcast, as that along with the challenge was the main incentive?
oh trust me man, i got some very radical plans for the non-dnb winner. and if he agrees, his track will be getting far more exposure than the podcast... :D

Wow There is some really good entries.

would have to say my top five DnB are:

Nightmares [II], Better than nothing, Genetics, Nightmares, and iRelapse

For non-DnB

Melt, and Toxic Chemicals.

Gonna download them all and throw them all on my player, before i make an official vote.

Last edited:
Melt & iRelapse should be in the same group, not split out separate, they are both 85-90bpm ?!

For me even if you think yours is 'the best', out of principal you should not vote for it !

Last edited:
Nice one. Quality is pretty good.

It would be quite nice to have two votes. A first impressions vote and a more critical choice after a few listens.

Well done on getting this up and running Gordo, took a lot of work.

got my vote in!
have to say theres sum excellent tunes up there i actually had to favourites took me ages to decide wich to go for

Some really good efforts in there, interesting to see how little or much the various sounds have been manipulated and put to use.

First I shortlisted six then i cut down to three even that was well hard ! Some i cut out had great bits, but bits that were poor, one i think had great drum work but couldn't hear it enough due to mixdown, some of the mixdown are perfect but musically the track is a bit repetitive or just not a style i would probably play. how to define what is the 'best' is a fucker ! Pity we couldn't multi-select to make our lives easy and let as the judges choose the definitive winner ! I will hold back comments on specific tracks until after the result is published to keep the canvas clean for anyone else listening !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom