Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nightmare [II]

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My humble opinion:
*:mr_cool:Most danceble tune:Toxic
*:bone:Most 'touching' tune:Heartburst(really liking the vibe...)
*:weirdo:Most insteresting/creative tune:Chalice/Human Rights
*:razz:Personal favorite:Nightmares (II)
I've listened to some nice tracks although I was expecting more entrants...
Until the final results...:mrpanic:

there is one track thats without a doubt the best in there (i highly suspect kama) but if it wins is another question

think so aswell, but as i dont know what track you mean, and whats yours, the one i think is the best could be yours aswell^^

some really good tunes in there, i have to agree!

big ups to all entrants once again! and lets hope "the best" tune wins ;)

The track I made is up there, it's only the second track i've ever made and the first DNB track ever, and I think that shows by the lack of votes :P
All good, im just proud of myself for finishing and entering this contest.

GOod luck to all!

cheers for that groelle but i really dont think its my track you have in mind. im over it now but i woke up today cock sure i was gonna win cos... i errr... im a mod and really super awesom jangel forum mod

Wow......There are some mad tracks in there! I dont stand a hope in hell lol! But it was fun trying anyway! Good luck to everyone!

Hard to judge considering the variation in style / production quality. Good job everyone though, some nice tunes in there :)

cheers for that groelle but i really dont think its my track you have in mind. im over it now but i woke up today cock sure i was gonna win cos... i errr... im a mod and really super awesom jangel forum mod

ekekekekke.you can always boost your votes, you have the power! and if you dont win you can ban us all, coz you the mod..! :teeth:

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh boooyyyyyy
Flavor+Flav-799920.jpg

voted. props to all involved. 3 tracks stood out for me, which were all very different styles, so it was difficult to choose between.

I chucked all the tracks on my mp3 player and went off cycling up a hill an hour with the DNBF comp entries keeping my company. i now have a final 4 and can't decide which one is better, there is one which i think is audio is produced clearly, cleaning and efficiently and i can imagine it being played out as it stands right now but musically doesn't grab me. The other three are musically more interesting but suffer from structure/arrangement issues and/or mixdown so could do with a bit more work. I guess i have a few days to chew on that and sure I`m probably giving my one vote far too much effort :) but what did you other voters base your decision on ?

i tried to be less technical about it, i leave that to the judges. the tune i voted for has some very amateur errors from a production point of view ( no offence to the writer), but i was moved by its originality and mood.
basically, just go with your gut instinct. dont analyse the tunes, just pick the one that made you bop the most.

if you think about it, this is pretty much how tunes get picked by publishers in the first place. djs try them out in clubs, and the ones that get the best crowd reactions get label owners interested, who will then assess whether it is good enough to be released. now, that crowd doesnt break down each tune to their elements and start criticizing whether it has a strong mixdown or if its musically coherent (except for some chin strokers...), they just feel the groove and bop, or boo it off. thats what id like you guys to do; vote for the one you'd go crazy to in a rave, and hope that the big wigs release it ( or vote for it in this case..)
(y)

Last edited:
Some serious talent in this place.
Was a pleasure listening to them all.

Was very hard to pick just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom