DnBF Manchester meet?

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Anyone up for it?

Moved back up North over a year ago, and life's been flippin hectic since, buying a house, working:rolleyes:, and commuting to Portsmouth for Breakneck. & shamefully I haven't been out raving yet up North.

Time to have some fun...

So North West crew, who's up for a meet? Either at a night or drinks or whatever. & I'm gonna be having a house warming party soon (near Leigh) half hour outta Manc. It's a smart party house, with space, nice neighbours on one side only (so potential for volume) and my gorgeous arcade machine on freeplay.

So let us know what's goin on, cos my social life has suffered badly from the move up here!

:wave:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone up for it?

Moved back up North over a year ago, and life's been flippin hectic since, buying a house, working:rolleyes:, and commuting to Portsmouth for Breakneck. & shamefully I haven't been out raving yet up North.

Time to have some fun...

So North West crew, who's up for a meet? Either at a night or drinks or whatever. & I'm gonna be having a house warming party soon (near Leigh) half hour outta Manc. It's a smart party house, with space, nice neighbours on one side only (so potential for volume) and my gorgeous arcade machine on freeplay.

So let us know what's goin on, cos my social life has suffered badly from the move up here!

:wave:
Sort a date.... ill try and get The Mutant DJs up to the party... have a proper rinse out!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
only if theres chips, cheese and gravy present.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
only if theres chips, cheese and gravy present.
...and orange orangatang girls in short white skirts and bleach blonde hair screaming 'you wot you wot' all the fuckin' time. I'm still trying to come to terms with northern people, it's hard.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
...and orange orangatang girls in short white skirts and bleach blonde hair screaming 'you wot you wot' all the fuckin' time. I'm still trying to come to terms with northern people, it's hard.
that sounds exactly the same as romford... it's uncanny.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
I HAVE COAL DUST IN MY VEINS, FUCKING LOVE GRAVY ON EVERYTHING, I HAVE A HORSE AND CART, IM ALSO A BLACKSMITH, I DRINK MAGNET ALE, NOT LAGER, I CAN'T BE ARSED TO TALK PROPERLY, I SMOKE WOODBINES CIGS.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
I HAVE COAL DUST IN MY VEINS, FUCKING LOVE GRAVY ON EVERYTHING, I HAVE A HORSE AND CART, IM ALSO A BLACKSMITH, I DRINK MAGNET ALE, NOT LAGER, I CAN'T BE ARSED TO TALK PROPERLY, I SMOKE WOODBINES CIGS.
At least you're honest. :teeth:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
At least you're honest. :teeth:
OF COURSE I AM, 100% NORTHERN AND PROUD
IM PROPA NORTHERN ASWELL, CUZ IM FROM YORKSHIRE

AJ MAN SING THIS AT SUM1 FROM LEEDS

LEED BORN, LEEDS BRED
STRONG IN'T ARM, THICK IN'T HEAD

Last edited: